AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Those product shots tho :100:

2 Likes

Waiting for some merch so i can hook my boy up with pics and he knows he is welcome to use them as always.

8 Likes

Beautiful synergy. I’m privileged to witness

2 Likes

another shot of glueberry. Week 5. Little mr fulvic for the personal garden.

3 Likes

can i use this product along w distilled water and crushed ans pulvrized egg shells to make a ready available organic calcium carbonate solution?

was gonna pour it into my compost once the crushed shells soak in water/fukvic acid for couple weeks

will this aid in breaking the long chains down and yield me a high calcium syrup?

4 Likes

Thanks, guys! I know this stuff is good, but I am humbled when I see it actually doing good in people’s gardens small to large.

@StoneD Sounds like an interesting project. The pH of AGT-50 is 2.5, but I don’t know if it’s enough to digest egg shells. I would crush egg shells, add vinegar. When it is done digesting, add 0.5 ml/dose of AGT-50. Boom. Magical calcium juice. Did you know acetic acid is also a beneficial organic acid?

4 Likes

Life is certainly much MUCH easier when you’re selling a product that works as magically as your product. Just have to sit back, and take ALL of the compliments!!! You’re one lucky Dude!

1 Like

I’m still waiting on my sample. I filled out website reqired info. . … nothing

@Rumplstilskin I hope you are having a happy Thanksgiving.

I answer all of the requests during business hours. Did you include your business name, address and phone number? Did you check your spam folder for my reply? Sometimes wires get crossed or something gets missed. Send it in to http://agtonik.com/say-hello and I’d be happy to take care of you.

2 Likes

How about resin in Veg?

14 Likes

You know, along with early frost I had Peanut Butter Breath show sex early. She’s usually pretty shy. There might be something to this stuff.

5 Likes

That’s cereal milk and this is the first time i run it so I will see how it goes.

2 Likes

It’s funny you say that. I’ve only had problems with Exotic Genetix as a whole and Cookies London Pound cake when it comes to hermaphrodies. The rest of Cookies portfolio has been solid as far as quality, but could be the absolute top dog if they improved their yield. I’m always trying to learn. Any tips of maximizing yield with their strains?

3 Likes

AGT-50. SHWAG. :raising_hand_man:. Sounds great

2 Likes

Get ready for some new close ups once I hit flower with some of the Mac’n’Fritter & MacV2BX

Here’s some sunset Mac

4 Likes

Just gave my littles their first dose of AGT-50 1ml/2gal drench & it’ll brew over the next few days as well to continue as a feed then full drench of 5.5ph water to end the weekend.

1 Like

I been playing with different ratios and bumping the nutes up. Got some yellow but no burn yet.

8 Likes

They are taking it like a champ!

@Greenleafpro I don’t mean to throw shade at anyone’s catalog. They are both talented at what they do.

Don’t be hating because homie has made it, and is living the dream!!! His growing skills have been proven, and AGT is but a peri ferial additive. It compliments his skill set, as it compliments all of our gardens when it is added to it…
Don’t be Dick, you should be happy Homie made it… Maybe ask him for a hint, two…

2 Likes

That was kinda out of left field wasn’t it? Who wouldn’t love some agt-50 swag?

@AgTonik
If you guys ever make flex fit hats, I wear a size 8. :facepunch:

7 Likes