AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Dope :call_me_hand:t3::metal:t3:

1 Like

I applied some last night with a foliar feed.

My foliar mix: Soluble silica, yucca, em5, venerate and agtonik.

Gunna rock this for a few days and see how they like it.

5 Likes

I foliar fed the first day I got it. Both veg and flower. I’ve also fed one res in flower with just under 1ml/ gallon and everyone seems to be enjoying it. Growth has accelerated.

3 Likes

@Hansel @The_Lone_Stiller At less than $0.02/gallon, drench really builds root mass and amp up nutrient absorbtion. Foliar will help your IPM program be more effective, grow overall plant health and is the quickest way to see results.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

I just potted my next cycle last night. They will start to get agt-50 asap.

Is this a 1x a week or every time I water?
Clones would be every other day, veg is 5 day cycle, flower is 4 day cycle.

3 Likes

@Demontrich It is every time you feed or foliar, if possible. That’s how I get decent yield with just $0.08/gallon of cheap salt fertilizer, insecticidal soap and AGT-50 as inputs.

Part of my business strategy is to help reduce input costs with big operations. I have 2 main strategies- 1. drench at least once in veg and once at transition. If that is not feasible, foliar at 1ml/gallon when doing IPM. A liter of AGT-50 will treat an acre.

5 Likes

I dont feed until 2 weeks before flip. That’s why I LOVE fox farm ocean forest soil. It feeds for me.

1 Like

@Demontrich Do you recycle your soil?

2 Likes

Ocean Forest is good. I like the texture/granularity of Strawberry Fields also.

So in your case, if you are happy with the nutrient usage, you can use AGT-50 every time you drench, kind of like a compost tea. It is a source of humus and feeds a beneficial rhizosphere. The other thing you can do is just use it as a foliar to assist nutrient uptake and help your IPM be more effective. It is compatible with pretty much every nutrient and IPM program.

4 Likes

If you recycle soil, the fulvic and carbon content in AGT-50 will help build the soil. The minerals also help remineralize short and long-term for higher brix content.

2 Likes

Hell no. It all goes in the wifes garden. 150.00 for 10 bags every cycle.

2 Likes

At least it goes into a garden.

But seriously, save a bunch of rounds up, add compost (I like oly fish compost or harvest supreme if I’m trying to be budget friendly), perlite, worm castings, insect frass, charged bio char, epsom salt, re amend with dry nutrients of choice (I use Build a soils V3 nutrient and mineral packs for fresh soil blends and there craft blend for re-amending). Wet your new soil down with an em1 tea, Let it sit for a few weeks, woooooo.

Soil only gets better if you treat it right…

7 Likes

That will throw off my scheduling. It’s easier to just dump it and buy fresh.

3 Likes

My greenhouse soil has been organically grown in and amended for 8 years its amazing soil . I’m constantly amending soil for me its important to be as efficient as possible i save so much money by doing this your soil will get better and better if you treat it right and don’t use salts as well !

5 Likes

These, compost and worm castings…
(The bag cut open funny is insect frass)
My re amending go to’s.

And then I top dress with roots organic uprising foundation and grow/bloom and do a final layer of compost over those. I also add chopped straw for mulch once it starts getting hotter out. (Still only hitting 80f here)

I foliared again last night AND drenched with agtonik. Stoked to see how they look this morning

7 Likes

A buddy did 1/3 coco, 1/3 rice hulls, 1/3 composted manure, amended with just insect frass and AGT-50. It was the tastiest damn weed I can remember.

Edit: some gypsum and epsom salt as a buffer in there too.

5 Likes

Nothing beats weed grown in real soil. Imo

9 Likes

M.S.G.A! Make soil great again

8 Likes

And here’s a link to our OMRI organic certificate:
https://www.omri.org/mfg/ato/certificate/3933

Edit: While AGT-50 is perfect in organic soil, it is also totally soluble in hydroponics.

3 Likes