AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

This is one of the sugar canes (same plant as my profile pic, but profile pic is pre-agtonik) I’m growing from seed. This is after 2 days of supplementing my foliar feed with agtonik, they seem to be loving it.

5 Likes

I just picked a keeper sugar cane thos past run. My buddy said the keeper smelled like chocolate chip cookies.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, I will keep my nose out. I have 11 of them going. Excited to see what’s to come.

1 Like

@Demontrich Want. Someday…

3 Likes

Just hit the ladies in veg tonight. 1ml/gal plus silica.

4 more days before flip

Only 3/4 of this tent goes into flower

6 Likes

I’ll say this once, & only once.

Where have you been all my life @agtonik

This is only 4 days in on 1ml/gal added to my early veg & the difference as well as vigor is far better than with just fresh soil & running salts or all my other nutes I make without AGT50. There truly is a huge boost in growth.

5 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts
giphy

8 Likes

Not sure what’s all in this bottle, but my girls sure do LOVE it after 24hrs. I’ll only use this for 3 weeks into flower, then my personal clones and veg plants.

Edit
@Cheebachiefextracts
If your plants had arms, I’m sure they would slap ya for putting them in clear cups. Roots dont like light.
Lol

8 Likes

Hahahahaah, to be honest they’re shooting some of the best roots I’ve seen in solos. I typ8cally put them in blue cups but COVID around here has everyone from Cali flooding my area, there is barely shit on a shelf whenever I have time to be able to grab supplies for stuff.

5 Likes

With how fast they’re moving they might have a good chance at whoopin me soon thanks to @AgTonik . :call_me_hand:t3: :joy:

They’re all getting a wide surface area lol especially hammers test pack

4 Likes

My plants love this stuff

This is the same plant as above (and my avatar) after being drenched 2x and foliared 2x with agt50.

11 Likes

I mean they ain’t doin badddddd

5 Likes

I might bite on a sample. I am liking what I am seeing. So I just have to fill out the form?

2 Likes

@WeedThePeople AgTonik is a B2B wholesale manufacturer. I might call you to verify your business. I would love to have you try my product and can order as small as 1 gallon. I would love to chat with you!

5 Likes

Got my sample yesterday, didn’t realize you were only 1 hour away.

I have my rooted clones and will use this to drench them during transplanting to 1 gallon soil Container. Usually let them grow up and then move them to my 5-8 gallon containers.

Have a strain that hates being transplanted and hopefully this will make the plants less mad at me.

4 Likes

@qcm AGT-50 plays well with organic amendments and beneficial microbes like Mykos or Wallace WOW to really help those roots reach out and prevent stress. Try a foliar application also. It’s the quickest way to prevent stress and see results.

2 Likes

Alright I’m interested. This stuff looks amazing

5 Likes

I’m always surprised at this “job”. I get to talk to growers big to small. Cannabis, aquaponics, organic, regenerative Ag. . . Even though I was a salt cash cropper looking for the best quality at the bottom dollar, I’ve been able to help a lot of folks in their garden. I’ve been doing this for 25 years now and I still learn something new from you guys every day!

7 Likes

I would love to try some of your AGT-50, but I’m just a home gardener with no business. Do you offer your products to non-business consumers? I’d love to purchase a small quantity from you after hearing everyone else’s results.

1 Like

Hey @BigM, we have some excellent retailers who can help you out! I’ll shoot you a DM.

1 Like