AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

unnamed

We usually do 0.5-1ml/gallon foliar or drench. I might do up to 5 ml as a foliar with outdoors or CO2 and fresh bulbs. 5ml is pretty heavy, but those leaves don’t lie! Just watch the leaf tips for burning.

6 Likes

Christmas came early. Thank you so much. :kissing_heart:
It says 5ml/g for rooting and cloning so I went for it.

5 Likes

Oh no, you’re totally right! We went heavy in the cloner to replace iron and micros. Geez, it’s no wonder people hate salesmen!

3 Likes

But we LOVE YOU

1 Like

Sugarcane week 8. This one just went into bags. I wish I had done 10 more of these.

Freakshow taken at 9.5 weeks. It looks like beasters (where’s the calyxes?), but the smoke is a citrus apple funk and feels like you’re floating a foot off the ground while your heart is pounding a la Neville’s Haze. It’s my wife’s personal head stash now.

17 Likes

I just want to let everyone know the AGT-50 thread is a meme “Safe Space”.

9 Likes

Friggen beautiful!!! I’m so jelly!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I will never use Full Power again. Black Triangle and Sour Power OG @ day 59

16 Likes

Wow. Calyxes and frost all day!

I missed this place. I’m starting to see the light after 3 gigs took all my time this week. Definitely going to take a vacation after these rooms come down!

3 Likes

HSC’s Caramel Cream smells like berry cream.

10 Likes

Cherry Garcia smells like wild cherry jolly ranchers

14 Likes

Jelly Pie day 32 flower in DWC and no foliar application. Running 1ml per gal

11 Likes

Oh you fancy, ha! Man, I love the frost on those rails!

2 Likes

AgTonik is grateful for everyone at Future 4200, and we wish you all a happy holiday with lots of frost on your Christmas trees.

Gorilla Butter from Fresh Coast Seeds

13 Likes

I’d like ta spread summa dat on me toast! Happy holidays @AgTonik!

5 Likes

There is a reason you don’t want to buy this in 55gal. I just got sticker shock.

7 Likes

No shit, even there sale it was still enough to make you pucker from the price

4 Likes

Maybe a chemist on this site can release an sop for making silicic acid

10 Likes

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with family. It’s hard to be back to the grind after eating my way with delicious food through an actual 3-day weekend. I can’t remember the last time I had one of those!

Anyways, I wanted to thank you for the word of mouth referrals we have been getting. It makes my job easier and speaks to the quality of the product (not necessarily the salesman! :rofl:)

Here’s some Gorilla Glue in flush mode on the juice:

And if anyone wants SOP’s for silicic acid, hit up Google for the patents.

10 Likes