AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Thanks, bud!

I’m sure my boss is going to say, “you sure talked about mushrooms a lot”. It’s funny because we are entering the mushroom cultivation market segment.

3 Likes

Awesome. Two of my favorites chatting, recorded. I’ll be listening multiple times. Gobble gobble y’all

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at AgTonik to all my friends at Future 4200. I hope you have a wonderful day spending time with family.

I hope you gobble til you wobble.

my-treasure-cooks-turkey
giphy2
giphy

8 Likes

seems like alot of folks are crushing it with athena and agt50

work well in dirt?

right now im using veg bloom and aurora organics to flush

2 Likes

As long as you aren’t using Cleanse (Hypochlorous acid which may cause biofilm), then yes, the Athena and AGT-50 works great in rockwool, coco, soil or soilless.

Veg bloom has a tiny amount of humic acid. AGT-50 will pair perfectly to enhance your grow.

2 Likes

I use agt-50 in dirt/living soil with great success.

2 Likes

My wife didn’t think this was funny.

7 Likes

For the record my ladies still drink the tonic. But I honestly don’t have time to grow any ladies just so you know. If I did my chronic would get AgTonik just so you know. It’s really your fault, and I honestly think that this does more than silica. But I really haven’t been growing these things for a living like you people I’m just saying.

I hope you have a great holiday @AgTonik
Lots of love and thanks headed your way

1 Like

What’s better?

Athena or Veg bloom?

Gonna add power si to both

Athena has a newer methodology with formulation. You can dial in any nutrient line with proper pH, EC, training and environment.

3 Likes

Here’s some Gary Payton heading towards the finish line with AGT-50.

13 Likes

Chonky!

4 Likes

Here is some I95 and AGT-50.

A secret with seed making and if you intend to reveg is to flip the lights to 18 or 24 hours on week 6 or so. It keeps the roots growing, which drastically slows as the flowers mature. The seeds finish bigger and healthier at chop time and reveg is much quicker.

11 Likes

Is that the money Mike one? I still ain’t ran it. Looks awesome! Great tip too! Happy holidays @AgTonik

6 Likes

Which i95 is this

4 Likes

The one you sent me. I’m not sure. It looks a lot like what Ethos uses.

1 Like

The monkey mike one

Very curious on that cut. How’s the smell

3 Likes

In flower, she smells like Zest soap, citrus and pine. I didn’t get a lot of diesel. We will see when she’s drying or cured.

Here’s some Gushers. It’s been my #1 demand lately just because of the name.

8 Likes

I can’t get over the burnt tire terp on her. :bomb:

5 Likes

I need me a gushers cut

6 Likes