AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Here’s some Gary Payton heading towards the finish line with AGT-50.

13 Likes

Chonky!

4 Likes

Here is some I95 and AGT-50.

A secret with seed making and if you intend to reveg is to flip the lights to 18 or 24 hours on week 6 or so. It keeps the roots growing, which drastically slows as the flowers mature. The seeds finish bigger and healthier at chop time and reveg is much quicker.

11 Likes

Is that the money Mike one? I still ain’t ran it. Looks awesome! Great tip too! Happy holidays @AgTonik

6 Likes

Which i95 is this

4 Likes

The one you sent me. I’m not sure. It looks a lot like what Ethos uses.

1 Like

The monkey mike one

Very curious on that cut. How’s the smell

3 Likes

In flower, she smells like Zest soap, citrus and pine. I didn’t get a lot of diesel. We will see when she’s drying or cured.

Here’s some Gushers. It’s been my #1 demand lately just because of the name.

8 Likes

I can’t get over the burnt tire terp on her. :bomb:

5 Likes

I need me a gushers cut

6 Likes

I’m doing the @agtonik 12 days of Christmas. :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: A weed strain every day!

If you like burnt tire terps, @Dukejohnson Grease Monkey x Ethos Cookies that I made is killer.

I know some people consider it kind of pedestrian, but Apple Fritter has been my personal favorite strain. It has great yield, terps, it’s easy to grow and is just happy weed.

16 Likes

On the 10th day of Christmas, @AgTonik showed to me Tagalongz using AGT-50 on his trees.

(Even the lowers are a frost bomb with this cultivar!)

Here is some Cuban Black Haze with a couple weeks to go.

11 Likes

Christmas is going to be frosty this year. Runtz S1 has a million tiny nugs on the plant and has a structure like Kush Mints.

9 Likes

I love this stuff happy holidays y’all!

3 Likes

Apple Fritter and Pure Michigan are a core part of my garden. The last round of seeds I sent out were Apple Fritter x Pure MI and they all came out :fire: :fire: :fire:

Here is some handsome looking Pure Michigan on the juice that would make a fabulous Christmas gift to anyone.

11 Likes

You can be my secret santa

5 Likes

Only with 2 good hands and a bag of fun. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice 2 hander.
Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Andy, if you are reading this, we like to have fun here! Have a Merry Christmas and please don’t yell at me again. :innocent:

10 Likes

Black Oranges on the juice.

Apples and Bananas.

13 Likes