Adding terps to shatter and whip

So I don’t extract but I get the best products I can. How much terps should I add to an oz of shatter to change the profile and maybe the consistency during a whip. Yes I am just a normal plug no I’ve never done this before but I have turned shatter into badder/budder/crumble so I have some experience!

1 Like

Good luck…

1 Like

@TheFeds … been busy lately. How little some care about their freedom

3 Likes

Nobody adds terps to slabs except “plugs” and Chinatown bag trappers. Pretty silly if you ask me. Most of us are probably annoyed by your question here because it shows that you have a lack of knowledge and zero experience but are ready and willing to adulterate medicine so that way you can decieve people into thinking you got that zaza

29 Likes

Cold hard facts…

10 Likes

cool d8 slabs bro!

7 Likes

0 for 2 so far bro

3 Likes

Yo this thread is a straight insult.

Zaza wax? But I bet ur fine with crc products :clown_face::nauseated_face::man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

So adding terps back to slabs is some how more kosher than proper filtration?

9 Likes

Damn bro! Did it take you a year to finally clap back to the people that actually know what :fire: product is?

8 Likes

I add terps back to everything!!! (evil laugh)

3 Likes

weird flex, but ok…

3 Likes

Lol it’s a troll not a flex. But I don’t get why people act like that’s a sin here.

1 Like

If you’re doing the bare minimum of a good job with a little integrity you never have to “add terps”

6 Likes

So ur saying I should be adding vape pen flavorings to my extracts instead?

No, he is saying when the great boof happens, your business model (terping slabs) will be destroyed by $1 grams from whatever company reigns supreme

1 Like

Nah, he’s suggesting you might want to actually learn how to extract…

you’ve been flailing around here long enough that at least some of that should have rubbed off on you by now

Perphaps you’re just knowledge resistant.

12 Likes

I’ll step in and say I add terps to almost all my carts… Sometimes they don’t even belong to the isolate I add them back to :flushed:

They are always my terps … But … If your not skimming some of your HTE or terp fractions for formulation are you even doing it right?

5 Likes

I’m confused. Dude said he doesn’t extract. He has some slabs that he wants to add terps to… and then whip it into a sugary badder. Why are we coming down on him? @ky_cbd

2 Likes