ADD editing Capabilities For Trust Level 2+3

I am coming to you now as a Wookman asking you to please decide whether this forum should allow users who have higher than level 2 trust to be granted editing capabilities for posts for durations exceeding 1 day and unlimited maximum time length for editing. I feel 10 edits a day, is fair and effective for the rest of eternity.

Currently edits are limited to 1 day. Just to be clear we are talking about ADDING or MAINTAINING and NO rights will be lost in the process

Editing Capabilities ADDED to Trust Level 2+3
  • ADD EDITING CAPABILITIES
  • MAINTAIN STATUS QUO

0 voters

@trust_level_3 @trust_level_2

THIS POLL CLOSES AT 12:15 AM EST 4/20/21

5 Likes

Users should be allowed the same features that 99% of other Internet forums have

The ability to delete whatever I post whenever I want.

That’s freedom. Anything less will be an explanation to justify revenue

1 Like

:triumph::exploding_head::sweat_smile: im dying everyday plis help me live longer let me edit my post so my children will accept me.

2 Likes

THIS POLL CLOSES AT 12:15 AM EST AND IS FOR EDITING, NOT DELETING

5 Likes

I just want you guys to be happy… Whatever that means and looks like. I understand the requests, and I also understand the creators side. I’m just happy to be here, and to be considered part of the community!

1 Like

This si not what this vote is about. There is a thread for that, this is completely different.

2 Likes

You could always delete my post lol

2 Likes

i think a week or 2? and is this poll just lvl2 or 3 + or open to all (evryone and their alts)

1 Like

I voted yes on editing, but only if we all can still see the revisions indefinitely too. I can see the point of correcting misinfo

6 Likes

I do not have @trust_level_2 calling capabilities, but they are free to vote. I can close the poll after one day if you like

But then someone might come in and make the same mistake and we’d have to talk about this again. Better to not delete posts and break the conversation…

1 Like

This purely to allow TL2+ editing capability going back longer than a day (unlimited).

2 Likes

Are we adapting if more than 2/3 vote yes??

2 Likes

This is correct. I can’t tag that group though, but you can always call them. (I am not asking for THAT capability, a blind man can see how that can be abused)

How can that be abused?

Right now since its at a day the number of edits is really high, change it all you want in a day. If its unlimited this should be lowered to limit the ability for a user to make a mess. Or it can be 400/day still which makes for mass edits and messes.

I could advertise shit to the entire site

1 Like

I think you would be flagged outta your level if you pulled a stunt like that

1 Like

that is correct. but if I were a unscrupulous vendor, a 2 month long con would probably be worth a 2000 active user push notification, whereas a 96 user notification would be pointless for sales purposes

6 Likes

flags limit someone from being a 3 but the most flagged user can be a 2. this poll is open to all, not just tl2 and 3, also not long enough, so I think its invalid.
this also isnt about tagging (thats what we should do forst imo)