ADD editing Capabilities For Trust Level 2+3

i guess your right… look at true terpenes and beaker and wrench. i dont even think they needed help… they just were granted infinite regular status too… LOL :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Tagging was already decided yesterday

1 Like

Even the 96, in the DMs, bunch of people were agitated. I’m assuming they have push notifications turned on for their DMs, so their phones were blowing up

@Hansel is the only one who deserves that.

3 Likes

They all muted within 10 mins

Yeah the tagging of TL3 by anyone but mods or admins or TL4 durring a call for votes is a bad idea imo

To be clear, that was my fault, I didn’t fully understand the TL system or implications of such actions at the time

5 Likes

can you change it… or is it too late. so we are all voting on a poll in this thread which is Invalid?/ This is great!

im only pulling y’all chains. i know this was an overlook… it just fit in perfect

Only @qma thinks your fucking with him… LOL

3 Likes

I feel the vote should be in the spirit of our current editing capabilities

Once you change it, it resets. The OP is pretty good though.

But invalid??

1 Like

First lol all day! A lot of this is just extremely nuanced. Like theres really 3 or 4 relevant settings to editing and you kinda gotta trust me, or get screenshots of the settings or find them yourself in docs. I know when you ask for unlimited edits youre gonna be pissed when you can only change 1 thing a day. I know the spirit of the argument even if you guys dont get the technicalities. Even when I post screenshots its hard to understand.

He wants more time, interestingly enough

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

kinda ironic

1 Like

The settings menu on this platform are confusing at best, super limited at worst. Meta.discourse.org is full of feature requests

1 Like

Wouldnt you agree? I might bend on this one since we can at least agree on 2/3 but in the future id much rather limit it to TL2+

an you please tag @trust_level_2 ?

im good either way… I have the ability.

1 Like

i was too sick to read along how to do that…