Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

Another excuse to cover up why I can’t control content I post here

I’m out. You showed your true colors mr don’t tread on me

Then apply that to all content!!

agreed i would fully support “additions” as edits if Sidco could code that into the forum software. it may not be an out of the box feature so it might require a good coder.

1 Like

I mean are they also expecting @sidco to nuke the data out of the backups too? That still doesn’t fix archive.org archive.today google cache etc

4 Likes

Don’t tread on him unless it effects his pockets or sponsors

1 Like

You saw its not even a technically possible option. I posted screens of the options I could do. It was that easy. Plus I already said 2/3rd vote of tl3+ id be way more open too. Its called compromise. you’re making things appear as they arnt. Its not being genuine.

1 Like

its being 100% geniune… You on the other hand are taking titles and wording personal when being called out on policy you and 1 other person really can change.

Being open to something and changing are wildly different things… Why not state how far your willing to change and maybe we can get somewhere. Thats being genuine. Thats being open.

I told you what i want. lets here what your willing to compromise.

Should we start with a poll about tagging the TL3 group? Should TL0+ have that ability? Make the poll lets see what happens.

You understand how other forums work and how that would lighten your pockets and limit your ability to profit off of others perpetually.

Those forums also understand that the internet is forever but don’t have to be a cocksucker and make their forum that way.

Your forum, your choices, your reputation.

1 Like

Ok… lets start there… I think the overwhelming answer to that is NO…

Maybe just start with TL2 and TL3. Or just TL3

I think starting at Level 0 is a complete waste of time

I have all these abilities… im speaking on the people that dont. i could just shut up and enjoy the powers i have… But i think more should be able to do exactly what you can do… i can do… Future can do… even some members with a sorta checked past which im not gonna name anyone

But this isn’t how Facebook workssssss

6 Likes

hell i dont even know what tagging TL2 or TL3 even does? whats the point of that feature? does that allow others to edit your posts?

No, this is Sidcos forum. You should go make one with your sterling reputation I’m sure it will overtake this one in a few weeks and you won’t have to waste so much of your time punching the air

3 Likes

Your mind is gonna explode when you see this huh?
https://www.removeddit.com/about/

3 Likes

Agreed. Lets just get over this hurdle with something easy and work up. Together!

2 Likes

Possible

Not possible

2 Likes

Always an excuse or deflection

I’m not mad about anything. I joined the forum for a job and got some clones out of it. Thanks for that.

2 Likes

Not how you are coming off…

2 Likes

That’s why I though I would clarify cutie

2 Likes