90 day count down: Oklahoma welcomes METRC

texas is goofyI can smoke a bananna peel and get high.

1 Like

Those patients only.
And they get only 0.5% thc

Aka

We make most of the money this country does, get ready when we want to play ball because everything will change for us. - Sincerely, Texas Greed, Power and Politics.

I’d be there setting up like my closer friends if my family wasn’t so aligned politically.

1 Like

how does texas feel about biden still importing russian oil?

1 Like

Lmfao. Texas doesn’t vote blue. Inner cities do.

1 Like

not n texas/ im in Il and 90 percent of counties voted edit- rep but chicago has a large population of dummies.

1 Like

Geography will be a big helper on understanding political party and $ / power in this country.

Maybe if everyone started to realize the power of California, DC, NY and Texas…

You’d realize your state needs to pick up the pace.

Yes many other states are also major margins of importance but this is all math that can be broken down.

1 Like

i hate politicians equally

1 Like

oops off topic.

You lost me. Funny thing about presidents… the longer they’ve been out of history. The cooler they are.

Anyways. The deadlines are listed. The subject can’t expand much further.

Didn’t leave much room for this news topic to continue. Everyone knows the fuckin deal now I hope.

i used to like jimmy carter till he seemed stupid recently

1 Like

Well it will be interesting for sure. Should be a lot of equipment hitting the market.

1 Like

Lounges are in my cross hairs too

1 Like

What difference will it make realy. It will just be another California model.

I have heard the omma will be doing training courses on metric seed to sale systems during the next 3 months. I don’t know if the will be in person or online, but definitely worth checking into. It should be a very interesting year an not just for here in OK, but for the whole country. Oklahoma has some huge producers, many who play both sides of the market. Check out just what was reported on the white the first few years.
https://cannabusinessplans.com/oklahoma-cannabis-market/

1 Like

Kansas is looking at similar laws. Zero smokeable products allowed. Do they seriously think the black market won’t explode if they decriminalize weed then limit to only edibles? Wtf ?

6 Likes

Texas changed to 1% last year.

THC-ONLY GUMMIES
10 mg – 30 count (300 mg THC)
20 mg – 15 count (300 mg THC)

1 Like

Welcome to the future family RickyRicardo!!

2 Likes

They’re going MED and (maybe) opening up apps in September

Shit, didn’t know OK didn’t use metrc lol that must of been fun while it lasted.

@thumper
METRC is pretty much track and trace from seed to sell between licensed businesses.
Growers must provide a metrc form to the buyer or facility of the trim/flower that’s going to be processed. The batch id lives with the product all the way to final testing before it hits future customers.

2 Likes

I’ve got consulting resources for METRC. If you need support, let me know.