90 day count down: Oklahoma welcomes METRC

“Yeah maan, straight hand trimmed indoor for 3 hunnid.” Lmao

2 Likes

Lmfao shit. That blasted is gonna be $454lb
Packaged in grams.

2 Likes

I wanna learn metric is it hard? I know 13 mm and 1/2 are close. but really I think to be a metric pro would be an asset. is it hard?

2 Likes

Our manager that overviews all METRC in Denver will lead us in OK.

1 Like

let me ask this- does it even make sense? I get that a plant has a tag but what happens with defoliation or how does it prevent not reporting weights properly?

Metrc is an evolved software specifically modified to each States needs but the overall functions are the same for all.

You can get trained easily if you just take a basic job at a dispensary or grow that has those as a part of the tasks.

Im metrc trained for Oregon but I’m dated (2016) and 6 years is a long time.

1 Like

so its not a big asset to know it?

Honestly, I think the filing and managing, making sure not to get fines. And costs to keep up with slim margins already, will be the main factors.

2 Likes

It is an asset, but if you’re not relevant with the specific state or current software version. You might as well be a level 1 intro to the software again. Oklahoma has metrc active already so you can get trained here today.

I’m trained and so much gap has me knowing I’ll need to relearn.

I think my niche will be when cannabis lounges open. I can be a real budtender vs the sterile thing they have here. Here its you walk into the drs office looking white sterile place. They know metric and maybe they smoke weed but they cant show me weed at all other than on a tablet of a stock pic. I can do flair budtending with a flaming hackeysack and devil sticks.

If ur processing facility don’t keep more trim than ur supposed to and all trim must be logged

And the grows don’t grow more than u should and your ok

whats logging trim and how does than prevent cheating? they dont know how fast it grows. how dry was the trim when you logged it? do all branches have to hang on main stem during drying?

“I don’t own a printer. And I f*ckin’ hate computers. All kinds.” - kenny powers - me

3 Likes

I thought you quoted me- i sux at computers. but i can do pos stuff like metric im sure. I have t print stuff but cant find my cable, or my xbox power box

1 Like

Things get cheaper when they close and have to sell.

2 Likes

Damn I was literally just about to head out there to try and start something up. I gotta hope Missouri will allow rec on next vote I guess

1 Like

Missouri has been feeding off Oklahoma a good minute. (I live minutes away).

I think just finding your place and staying put and making the best is the lesson I’m gonna take from a 10 year cross country cannabis journey.

I’m the closest to my family and home in Texas as possible with medical protections. That’s what matters after all I’ve experienced.

The chase is just that… the chase. Doesn’t matter what you’re chasing.

3 Likes

Alabama goes Rec in September

Theyre only allowing 1 flavor of eatable to start xD

Like wtf is that shit

3 Likes

It’s Alabama lmao

Texas has medical and its 0.5% thc

It’s so fake we don’t consider it even medical.

3 Likes

WhattT ANd they call that medical?

2 Likes