90 day count down: Oklahoma welcomes METRC

Licensing Attestations, C1D1 Requirements, LPG 6 Requirements, and now Metrc. What could be next?

Rec?

Watching this market mature in 1 year rapidly.

6 Likes

Heard about this last night ? What’s the full implication onthis? I know you operate there

It was inevitable. Many* are metrc prepared.

3 Likes

I’ve seen multiple times that once things start getting that hella money flowing it’s all gonna be vertical or unprofitable. Hope you guys can continue to flourish out there

1 Like

We’ve been licking our chops waiting for metric to come here, between this the new LPG regulations and the OBN and OMMA cracking down on illegal non compliant operations I imagine well see more then half the operators close shop before the start of next year, just gotta survive the inevitably of 1$ packaged grams while the companies try and make anything back on their investments

15 Likes

The fallout will go to Texas and Texas won’t know what to do lol

4 Likes

We’ve been doing the same thing. My boss said he was prepared to not make a cent for a year, as long as the others fall.

Many will fall. Definitely the ones I’ve witnessed and visited. I was about to tell my boss not to buy another facility, we already have over 300k sqft of canopy growing indoors. But when people fall, who knows. We might need that other 75k sqft facility that just went under.

11 Likes

I foresee frantic shipments east for the next 90 days😂

5 Likes

Also maybe get a good price :smiley:

1 Like

East coast Finna hit rock bottom prices rhen lmao

I would take the sudden implementation of metric with adult use being on the legislation this year as a sign of what’s about to happen!

6 Likes

I’ve seen a documentary on this. God help us all.

1 Like

#WEdontMETRCtheSAME

8 Likes

#METRCfuckTon!

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple of excellent consultants in this area. Please lmk if you need support.

4 Likes

Thank goodness this is happening.

9 Likes

Who’s got to much trim they need to unload on the low low or they gotta burn it?

My buddy tried like hell to get me to drive to Oklahoma and bring back Almost 800lbs @2oz a lb I’m idiot for not getting it bc after light crc was great

2 Likes

Supplier Burn day is May 26th****. Just before my bday

Last day to sell to stores

Stores still get 180 days to move the boof

Grows and processors 90 days before they gotta sticker lots

August 24th is burn day for all retailers.

August 25th prices go up in all stores.

End of 2022 we will see the mature market and brands that withstanded the changes.

Safe to say next 180 days are gonna be brutal. People are going to get nasty. Survive the great S2S cleansing friends.

5 Likes

And I had.inhiuse consult I did the owner offered me almost ,800lbs to drive it back and get it gone…I’m fucking idiot

2 Likes

Dallas prices about to drop lol

9 Likes