6 year old with cancer

Hi Everyone,

Had a parent who’s child has inoperable brain cancer come to us for help. They want a custom formulation that might have a chance of helping.
They understand its a long shot and by no means a miracle cure. They are abroad in a heavily regulated jurisdiction so there is no legal access to THC or RSO.

I do have acess to good broad spec CBD distillate, CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC Isolates.

I was thinking a high dose ( relative to body weight) tincture with the distillate but should I try adding any extra isolates?

I understand this is a controversial issue but if anyone has experience or insight it would be greatly appreciated by us and our client.

6 Likes

Cancer drug cocktails and CBD+cannabinoid mixtures should be run by the docs for potential drug interactions. Please don’t just throw cannabinoids at sick people without knowing their drugs

23 Likes

We have already requested a list of medications and will be working with their physician. We also work with another PHD who is involved in cb receptor research who can contribute if needed.

8 Likes

Okay, good. And it’s not the cb receptors your docs are going to look at it’s the cp450 pathways. You don’t want cbd prolonging drugs in the system by accident.

15 Likes

Retracted for safety

1 Like

This 100gajillion %

1 Like

Prayers for their family. What a difficult situation to be in.

14 Likes

No joke.
I have a 6 year old and imaging what this family is going through makes me hurt inside. All my positivity goes out to this this little soul. Don’t take your loved ones for granted…

25 Likes

@PharmExOregon would Carla want to chime in on this?

5 Likes

I’ll send her this thread and see if she has any input.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for this i will have the PHD explain it to me further. But i think i got it.

1 Like

Eeeeeh D9, D8 THC is just so dangerous to have there. For some reason they can have hhc and thco and v.

But thc is what kills cancer
Thca would help with most cancers it doesn’t HAVE to be dexarbed THC.
Sending love, I hope everyone gets better.
And I’m sure there’s plenty of free medicine here if ya need it, most people enjoy giving free meds to people! At least home growers and medical growers

2 Likes

Retracted for safety

Still NO

4 Likes

Yeah that’s not real thc, and has plenty of unknowns, definitely not something you’d want to give to a juvenile

3 Likes

Retracted for safety

You should never be giving any child any psychoactive cannabinoids.

1 Like

Okay okay sorry about that.

Didn’t know just thought conversion to D9 and reading can’t get hands on thc material trying to help.

I didn’t read the thread only that there was an sop.

:sweat_smile: Sorry

I’m sure someone on this site wouldn’t mind donating material or rso.

Retracted my previous responses for safety and because they were invalid

1 Like

Yeah I understand its important to have some natural D9 in the mix. Honestly its so stigmatized in this area that its literally risking our reputation to suggest giving d9 to a 6 year old. We would most likely lose credibility with the parents at best and general public at worst. Unless they are smokers whch is like less than 1% chance.

I’ll have my partner feel out the parents before we suggest anything regarding THC appreciate your input.