Scammed by a CBD Seller

Probably one of the worst industry sites out there :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Because it’s based on wild anonymous, unsubstantiated claims…

That’s why we won’t be sanctioning that here.

I don’t mind occasional posts with specific incidents that people can discuss. But we won’t be creating a blacklist sub.

3 Likes

As any “blacklist” compiled by anonymous internet accounts will always be.

2 Likes

The “sensational bullshit” is not in reference to claims of scams. It is a reference to page owners who choose to make posts speculating on science they know nothing about. Now I’ve seen them go back and edit things after being told they’re wrong but I’ve also seen them post the same misinformation multiple times. I stopped following them once I had the realization its just an ad agency for stiiizy and a couple others companies.

11 Likes

we cannot sully our reputation here of recommending reaearch chemicals to cancer patients, doxxing, cooking meth, etc off by having such useful things as a list of scammers

12 Likes

You’re removing some context from the recommendation.

And also this study:

I think for an inoperable brain tumor - any recommendation should be heard out.

5 Likes

Hey now they did pay to sponsor a event in Vegas :roll_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The hemp slanger badge is intended to represent trustworthiness and you have no issues giving those out.

Sometimes it feels like the owners facilitate scammers.

4 Likes

Pretty sure they would stop getting called if they were transparent and consistent

that study is NOT for HHC… i said that once already

Furthermore legality is an absurd argument.

you can just as equally get arrested for giving a 6 yo bathtub made research chems as you can thc, and at least thc has been studied in humans. ever.

without looking, there is not one medical professional that would suggest giving RC thc analogs to a child with cancer. its fucking insanely irresponsible, and has 0 medical justification

That would depend on what country you are in.

No they didn’t. Just like neither did Killa, or dinkleberg, or beard Bros, or many of the other people that were involved. We let Blacklist participate so that their followers could get exposed to some actual science.

3 Likes

what countries are there where you can give a 6 year old psychoative drugs legally in a non medical setting?

I’ve had people DM me on here to tell me Tennessee is a scammer, amongst many other examples, demanding we have a blacklist thread to oust supposed scammers.

In the case of TJ, it was clearly someone he upset on here and they were trying to discredit him with a slanderous accusation

They decided against making a post when I told them I didn’t believe them and I haven’t really seen that person here since.

I have no way to validate most of the he said she said that’s involved in a blacklist.

What I can do is verify some minimum requirements for hemp slangers, like whether or not they actually have a facility, or if they can follow simple directions

6 Likes

You’re leaving out the terminally ill part.

Ever heard of compassionate use / expanded access?

2 Likes

that doesnt apply to bathtub made drugs with 0 study for human use

the fact that im having to argue that giving drugs with 0 history of human use as recorded by the medical community to a child is insane

Ok my bad :+1:

Apparently Brazil

1 Like

that has a history of human use, and has been studied in man

not the same thing as a noid cooked up in a hemp lab to skirt drug laws

1 Like

You have an HHC bathtub sop?

I’ll pay you for it

4 Likes