Scammed by a CBD Seller

Happy New Year, All. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later and it did.

I’m sharing this scammer’s contact info here so you all can avoid working with this company. They were very communicative until they received my money and then it was crickets. Thankfully, it was less than a thousand dollars, as this was my first order and I was testing them, but still…

Avoid this bad actor:

Mark A. Ryan
Chief Executive Officer
American White Label CBD
813-957-7060
mark@americanwhitelabelcbd.com

7 Likes

Are they a member here and if they are what his screen name??

6 Likes

are you even a real doctor

16 Likes

Sorry to hear that, fuck scammers!!

If you need any CBD isolate I can help you out and I’ll cut you a deal to help make up for the scammer incident.

7 Likes

Found the proof

18 Likes

Damn, sorry to see that you had the same experience. Let’s spread the word and keep others from ordering from this clown

6 Likes

I have a rule about ppl with two first names…

9 Likes

Is there a thread where we can post about companies who scam in the hemp industry? There seems to be quite a bit of them.

2 Likes

There once was a slanger review thread. You could possibly just start involving non-approved businesses. If anything it’s going to help others steer clear. I know I would certainly appreciate the info, but I only shop with friends honestly.

3 Likes

https://theblacklist.xyz/

This isn’t the place for it.

1 Like

One down

5 Likes

When someone mentions crickets, radio silence and an echoing abyss…

… I also imagine an abandoned western village with shrubbrs rolling around town with a Enio Morricone tune prancing in the back…

Thank you for you report, this is definetly aimed at whats his name selles guy…

And not you misfortune…

Edit: i think it has to be calling out publicly by name in a thread seperately…

Maybe this deserves a new tag and segment to be created huh Il Futuro, cycl, capt, sidco?

Like… Cristallization but Scammer info/Bad seller info/NON transparent bussines… . . :slight_smile:

1 Like

better than redirecting people to use blacklist.xyz

that site is so badly designed its painful to use

4 Likes

Blacklist is a marketing tool for a handful of companies. That’s why besides posting busts it’s mostly sensational bullshit.

10 Likes

Probably one of the worst industry sites out there :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Because it’s based on wild anonymous, unsubstantiated claims…

That’s why we won’t be sanctioning that here.

I don’t mind occasional posts with specific incidents that people can discuss. But we won’t be creating a blacklist sub.

3 Likes

As any “blacklist” compiled by anonymous internet accounts will always be.

2 Likes

The “sensational bullshit” is not in reference to claims of scams. It is a reference to page owners who choose to make posts speculating on science they know nothing about. Now I’ve seen them go back and edit things after being told they’re wrong but I’ve also seen them post the same misinformation multiple times. I stopped following them once I had the realization its just an ad agency for stiiizy and a couple others companies.

11 Likes

we cannot sully our reputation here of recommending reaearch chemicals to cancer patients, doxxing, cooking meth, etc off by having such useful things as a list of scammers

12 Likes

You’re removing some context from the recommendation.

And also this study:

I think for an inoperable brain tumor - any recommendation should be heard out.

5 Likes