6 year old with cancer

Honestly, a full spectrum cbd extract should have enough d9 in it to take care of the needs of a six year old.

4 Likes

Location country ?

1 Like

Hhc might be a legal option

Psychoactive does not necessarily = “gets you high”
Also getting high does not necessarily = “undesirable side effect”.

2 Likes

It’s not medicine, it’s a recreational drug. If you’re giving your child RSO, it should be from a CBD strain.

Thc!?

4 Likes

It is but I don’t think it can replace plant derived D9. Especially considering the process involved with hhc and how new it is I hesitate to recommend it for this situation.

1 Like

Respectfully disagree. THC and CBD are both effective medicines. The more severe the affliction, the less I mind the THC. I knew a little guy with a seizure disorder who required at least 5:1 CBD:THC and did best on 3:1. Just like us, his tolerance developed very quickly and he could dose during the school day without any more noticable fatigue than the other Kindergartners. He called a prescription from a Dr from UC San Francisco. The school nurse couldn’t administer the meds, Mom had to bring it every day. But, if he didn’t have it for a day, he’d seize.

13 Likes

I treuly belief thc and hhc are needed in conjunction with cbd
For this case
Since Hhc is legal I would as parent chose this over the illegal thc
With parental consequences that are exaggerated in some country s

3 Likes

yes, lets just give juvenile cancer patients RCs! Great leadership this site has, eh?

2 Likes

Again. You’re like the best at being the new guy with a foot in the mouth.

D8THC has been posted specifically here showing a study benefiting children.

We all want to help here. So stick the negativity in another direction.

Here’s what we call a spoon. For members who need help or want to learn but can’t search well.

https://www.trulieve.com/blog/the-therapeutic-benefits-of-medicating-with-delta-8-thc?locale=en

This is a compiled useful article linking to studies.

RC = how long till it’s not RC? 30 years? 20?

Just trying to understand what you define as a research chemical…

“Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes.” There for anything researched is an RC.

5 Likes

Whats your opinion on HHC or THCO instead of D9?

yeah if they are old enough to be “high” id be very cautios. Terminall ill and young- I may just get them high while letting the dr know. If he tells on me id take the jail time vs watching a kid suffer. My grandpa had got sent home with 3 weeks to live with brain cancer. Whos gonna say you cant smoke weed if it makes you feel better?

1 Like

HHC has studies showing its effective against cancer and one of the few isomers shown to actually SHRINK the tumors also.

Id suggest HHC over thco all day.

7 Likes

its also very subjective. Is the kid stuck in a bed or out and about while dealing with cancer. If it was my kid- id try it and use my observations. If the kid has cancer im not worried about them bieng stoned on weed. What i meant to say is if you see positive effect id do it. If not then hell no dont get your kid high.

1 Like

Thank you this is helpful.

you wrote all that stuff and didn’t even read that rougelab said HHC, not d8

Here’s some really good information regarding different research that is going on. Regarding different types of cancer. Keynote: From the patient to the petri dish and back, a glimpse to the future of medical cannabis - YouTube

2 Likes

If ur already going for a long shot Reaserch on Dr gerson And Dr burzynski can’t hurt

1 Like

You read all that stuff then missed the comment with HHC studies. The learning curve here can be real. I get it. Maybe Google anything you consider RC and let me know which one doesn’t have any research done lol

I hope you at least can read humor because that’s funny…

Because the term “Research Chemical” implying negative just means you can’t understand the research or don’t care to.

Fear is cool and all but I think they’re more afraid of the cancer.

Guess how they’re making HHC :shushing_face:

1 Like