3D printed lab accessories bring yer' cad models!

Thanks @soxhlet! You guys put out some beautiful work. I’ll make sure I slap a sticker at the big rosin shops so the clorox crew isn’t underrepresented

7 Likes

Thanks homie!

2 Likes

We need a BIG funnel that fits on a 6" tri clamp!

3 Likes

Here you go, its pretty big so im not sure where you could have it printed as a single part.We might have to chop this one into segments and glue it?

shes almost 30" across, and 12" tall!

7 Likes

Get a dog cone and rig that up hill style

5 Likes

Wow that happened fast! Thank you!!! Im sure it will help a lot of people.

Only a matter of time till these pop up on ebay!!

You need a #Clorox crew on there!

1 Like

Who can print me something if I send you a design ?

1 Like

I probably can, depending on what it is

I wouldnt mind a few of those 30" funnels printed up if someone can get it in one piece. These will make great Christmas gifts :slight_smile:

Hit me up

1 Like

Can you post the file?

1 Like

try these guys, my printer will go 12x 12x 24 inches at the largest.

1 Like

Dm me I’ll share it that way

I hit them up for a quote for ptfe and they simply replied “were not doing any ptfe runs right now” amazing customer service… But its Oregon so…

Is there another plastic that won’t be harmful if it happens to shed into the column?

go for high density polyethylene.

1 Like

I don’t think PTFE could be printed as it is sintered into shape and cannot be melted, but I know other engineering plastics like PFA are able to be melted and extruded so should be able to print. Not sure which printers would handle that high of temp though. Injection molding is also very cost effective so chances are 3d printing would be much more expensive.

That dog cone isnt sounding like such a bad idea now, they work ive done it

2 Likes

for a one off or just a handfull 3d printing would be much cheaper. A mold for that cone would be 25 k at the very least.

you would have to have 1000’s before the break even point.

I wanna use hemp spool

1 Like

We used a cone made from sheetmetal, that worked well too.

1 Like

My dog at the time just happen to suppose to be wearing one so i took it and it worked, i can see sheet metal being better.