2 gram vapes are becoming the new industry standard

They’re definitely high quality, it’s a neat piece of gear all around

2g carts are a terrible for a few reasons,

• clogging will become a problem before the end of the 1st gram and only gets worse as time goes on

• the flavor will start to fade around the same time and turn into a burnt hobo ball sack flavored vape

• the tiny ass 1.6ohm coil coated in shitty ceramic and even cheaper cotton aren’t made to withstand this kind of abuse non-stop

• 2g is a commitment ! if I’m gonna buy cart, I would wanna try every flavor before settling on this ridicule attempt at this “bigger is better” marketing bullshit

• and that’s without mentioning the great convenience and ultimate joy of caring this wand like device out and about, kinda goes against everything carts are convenient for

but eh, that’s just me

9 Likes

:point_up: what he said

The ultimate joy of carrying this device around…lol

I’m pretty curious about this billet box thing, I reckon I need to go look at instagram?

1 Like

have you tried them ?
im curious now lol
wouldnt’n mind grabbing one and build a few different coil to see what works.
he was using an old school 1.6ohm nautilus coils
are they mechs or DNA chipped

2 Likes

what he said ! ^^^
those little plastic BB are a thing I believe I now need

1 Like

It looks sizable as well, you can still get that ultimate joy :joy:

I haven’t tried it, @Dred_pirate has one and likes it

It’s a DNA of some sort, not sure what coil/bridge it comes with stock

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate show us a shot of the guts, pretty please?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWMlYOpPS3U/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CULtUJTPEH7/

3 Likes

What separates this from a old style ‘cig-a-like’ cart punched with a tank around it like how the original vape ‘tanks’ used to be? I get the billet box concept but…that’s alot of work for a wee coil to rummage through, right? Forgive my naivite and derailing…

Cart punchers, I surprised myself remembering those through all the bong resin in my thinker

Wow! BBT is really pushing those 2G carts. They should really talk to state regulatory bodies first about that. :joy:

Yes, portability and refillability. Carts are an eco nightmare but countless people are buying them. I’ve seen plenty of reports of people filling large 5ml+ tanks with distillate using CCELL coils. If someone is burning 5+ carts a month, something like that would be more economical and eco friendly. I tried those coils myself, but they’re just as flawed as small CCELL vapes with familiar issues like leaking, burning, etc. They are durable and leakproof though as well as convenient. I can at least partially understand why there’s some limited desire for larger and more effective cart style devices after working with some that are less ridiculous than the one in this post.

The smok/Nord stuff is popular for the d8 homefill crowd, I kinda like the little pod systems they’ve been coming out with

That’s where I first saw it, but regular distillate is cheap enough too that I figured it could be worth it. I tried with CBD distillate. It seemed more novel than practical but a step in the right direction.

yes, Sir, sorry, had trouble traveling, so wasn’t around, yes, we are actually showing them at the TPE in Las Vegas Conventional Center.

Our Booth Number at the TPE is 8035.
Let us meet up if you are in town.

When you’re in the product development world, it might make sense to follow the trends around regulation. Both CA and NY are looking to ban single-use vape devices, due to the amount of waste and negative impacts on the environment.

This is why we’ve developed a patent-pending unlocking feature in our next release that will also comply with CR requirements and allow you to re-fill the tank, so it won’t be considered single-use.

1 Like

I only see nicotine devices and cigarettes mentioned in the article, not sure how this would effect thc vape products.

I would presume it is only a matter of time that cannabis would comply with similar regulatory models, especially as we inch closer to federal legalization.

Why not just use two pens at the same time?

1 Like

oh man that brings me back! THE TANKOMIZER!

Honestly though im surprised that little blip of early ecig tech hasnt made its way into concentrates as I could see being able to custom punch holes being a game changer for super thick concentrates.

for anyone that wasnt vaping like 10 years ago lol:
https://www.vapetrotter.com/news/wiki/cartomizer-punch/

Disposable 510/ego atomizers in ecigs originally were solid with no holes in them at all. Essentially they were just tiny little single coil 510 atomizers in a 1.5" metal shell with cotton shoved in it. You’d drip your eliquid onto the cotton and it would wick down to the atomizer. It was pretty horrible and dry hits were common. This original dripping tech is still used today (albeit highly improved) by vaping enthusiasts with rebuildable atomizers called RDAs.

Then someone back then had the idea to punch holes in the sides of the carts, surround the holes with a sealed tank (originally just a couple of grommets and a piece of hard tubing) so that it could essentially self-refill the cotton inside.

Within a year those OG cartomizers without holes were essentially dead and wicking tanks like the ViviNova took over. Todays vaping tech looks wildly different but nearly all of it got its start with these punch tools and the humble DIY tankomizer.

6 Likes