19%+ CBG clones

Hello Future4200, Very Good Hemp is offering Healthy, Happy, disease, and pesticide free High CBG clones. This strain is a great producer in cannabinoids(CBGa), yield, and terpenes. We can make up to 250,000 clones this season. All cones are sold without propagation and breeding restrictions. Minimum order quantity is 2,500 clones. Pricing is as follows
2,500-5,000 $7 each
5,001-10,000 $6.50 each
10,001-25,000 $6 each
25,001-50,000 $5.50 each
50,001-75,000 $5.25 each
75,001-100,000 $5 each
We also sell unrooted cuttings, they are shipped in custom packaging that mitigates ethylene. Pricing is $1 less for unrooted cuttings
3"x3" pots can also be made 10,000 at a time. Pricing +$2 per
*in house freight delivery cost figured on a case to case basis. Order size and location considered. Some orders freight will be included.
33% deposit required to reserve your delivery date.
No middle man here, I own the nursery and the freight company. More pictures and COA’s available upon request.

2 Likes

Hi there! Do you have any COAs that include a moisture content by chance?

How did you come upon this cultivar?

He pheno hunted the H5cbg

1 Like

Botanicor doesn’t do moisture anymore. But I dried these Flower samples to very dry. I would guess less than 5%

1 Like

Have any pictures of colas that are farther along in flower. Below is a picture (#1)of a CBG strain I’m working with this is 2 weeks out from chop

This other cbg strain (pic #2) here is 4 weeks from chop

1 Like

2 Likes

Ever seen a leaf do this?

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is closer but still not ripe for most growers including myself. Any pics with all pistils dark and starting to recede calyx swollen ? Want to get an idea of the final product that bud your holding will dry into a airy nug that most consumers would be interested in.

Im down for 10 clones, if anyone want to chip some off their order and send to me, id very much appreciate that :wink:
Ill pay you in cbd, cbg, tp or cash

3 Likes

At 0.21% total potential THC he may not be able to do much more maturation without becoming non compliant.

1 Like

I agree that is why I’m letting ALL my cbg strains finish to have an idea. The potential to be not compliant is #1 on lots of people’s shopping list and I know environment is huge in persuading the plants outcome. Be good if he would share come conditions he is using and final number of ripe plants before trying to flood the market with not solid options

They’re getting there. I’ll have more data and pics. I felt ready to share this once I got the 19%+ TC compliant test back. I will update.

2 Likes

Sounds goodđź‘Ť interested in these depending on how they finish thanks for sharing!

Yeah i would have been proud too, good pheno hunting :ok_hand: do u mind me asking, are there any others from the same batch showing thc?

No not in the ones I cracked of H5, but I talked to another nursery that found a THC plant out of their H5 beans

Also from talking to a few different people that early batches of H5 were pretty good, with declining quality in later batches.

Lower germination rates, more autos, more males, plants that aren’t CBG dominant

1 Like