19%+ CBG clones

Who did they come from?

I’d like just a few too. Wonder if that’s something that can happen… @very.good.cannabis?

Pricing update*
2500-5,000 $6 each
5,001-10,000 $5.50 each
10,001-25,000 $5 each
25,001-50,000 $4.50 each
50,001-75,000 $4.25 each
75,001-100,000 $4 each
Unrooted cuttings are $.50 less per cutting

3 Likes

Just received our box via USPS. Cuttings are pro, clean, and pest free under the scope… everything looks and smells fresh. I like that you only have one genetic available on the farm so things don’t get mixed up. Sincerely looking forward to cultivating this variety :slight_smile: can’t wait to see the 12/12 results!!

5 Likes

Most recent flower pics

3 Likes

Heathy happy moms

5 Likes

My cuttings are rooting now, took me 14 days but they are also not in the best condition, just out in the shed under a 24 hour shop light. Only one died :+1:

1 Like

It nice to see some frosty cbg other than the Crawford’s And some smaller grows having access to this cut.

I still struggle seeing how the benefits of clones and tissue culture on a large scale pencil out. It’s likely the CBG market will flood just like the cbd market did this year because that’s what most farmers will grow to be compliant. If there are any farmers left/ Average growers struggle to consistently pull over 1lb per plant on a large scale. If CBG prices end up at $8- $10/lb the farmer is already out half of what their crop is with just on paying for clones. I know what it takes to clones son a big scale and it’s time consuming so it’s not that I don’t think the price is fair but it’s not economical on a larger scale

I run a hemp tissue culture and clean stock nursery. The biggest issue with cloning at scale is every operation is growing their own stock plants as well as doing the propagation.

This is not how it is done in the ornamental nursery industry, where large breeders like Ball Flora produce the clean stock from their nursery and send unrooted cuttings in bulk to other nurseries for propagation. If a greenhouse operation only had to focus on propagation instead of mother plant production, then the cost of the clone would come down. Clones can absolutely be produced at a large-scale in line with fem seed, but the business model just has to change to make the clone not so expensive.

1 Like

Zack, please don’t post your CBG clones on my CBG clones sales thread.

I do appreciate the insight on nursery operations, but not the information on your clones for sale

Some fresh pics

1 Like

Sorry didn’t intend to hijack your thread, just explaining more about what we do. I can edit my post.

There’s definitely some hoops we jump through to bring quality plants to market. I really think after strain selection that health and vigor of both the mother stock and in the clones is the most important consideration in scaling.

It’s all good Zack! Hope all is well at the nursery

We are now shipping our clones put in smaller quantities. We ship via USPS and guarantee live delivery.

Rooted clones. Price

12 $80
24 $150
48 $275
100 $500
500 $2250
1,000 $4000
Price includes shipping

5 Likes

End of season fire sale! 5000 well rooted CBG clones $2 each if you buy them all. Affordable climate controlled delivery available

The goods

I would not recommend this seller at this time.

1 Like

Me either I threw all his clones in the trash