CBG seeds

Thank you

I’ll have flower COA’s by the end of the month

Sorry if my point was not clear.

I get a headache from all the fake COA’s and fake bean sales geeks that populate the business, particularly at a time when farmers are still reeling from last year.

4 Likes

That’s all @anon1342 does is slander even when you are clearly a verified slanger… @Future can you handle this guy @anon1342 ? It seem from his history all he does is post slanderous negative postings it’s rediculous.

Are you a verified slander?

1 Like

Slanger*

I see no verification that you have reliable seed.

1 Like

There’s only one verified seed slanger its sort of a monopoly on here.
Oregon CBD is the only verified seed slanger thus far.
Not to worry that will be changing soon enough.
Verification underway

1 Like

I’ve started CBG clones sales for the 2020 season

I have CBG clones in MI

1 Like

Drake, how much are you selling your clones for?

1 Like

I’ll have some CBG clones in middle TN and even some CBG starts

Im growing them out still. We arent taking orders yet - next month

I’m going to start letting them out the door around April 15th. I’ve been pheno hunting and flowering different strains since November. I just got it all narrowed down. Just did a ton of culling. I’m really happy with the mother stock now.

2 Likes

Make sure to chemo type test ALL your mothers from CBG seed. I’ve found CBD and THC plants mixed in with several different CBG seeds. As well as hermaphroditism and auto flower tendencies.

2 Likes

Where did you get your seeds from?

I’ve bought CBG ice, White dream CBG, H5 CBG, La creme, and a CBG auto.

1 Like

None were great overall as seeds. CBG ice I found a THC plant, white dream CBG 10% germ rate, H5 was kinda heavy on auto flowers, the CBG auto was actually all CBD auto. La creme early onset hermaphroditism. I picked keepers from the H5

2 Likes

I have h5 from clone

Heres one going into flowering next round

The only seed strains im doing from my own stock are boax and cherry wine for now, both CBD.

I have impeachment kush and some other fems im brokering for another farm (a big one) until i get my own fems later this year.

I have some other new seeds to test, suver haze, hempress 2, i cant remember what else atm and i have a couple different ones growing from @Thetetraguy

Then i have the CBG clones all from the same cut of h5 and I have lots of different cuts of my Boax and boax crosses.

I have an auto strain im working with now and I’ll try to make auto versions of what i currently have. I dont know how hard it will be but i know some auto breeders im sure they can offer insight