1 ha of field cbg strain

How much cbg extract comes from 1 ha of field the strain has 19% cbg and 0.19 thc?

19% on trimmed flower maybe. closer to 12% on field grown biomass would be my guesstimate.

Search results for 'yield acre' - Future4200 should get you the rest.

4 Likes

did not help

Here try this one.

https://future4200.com/search?q=Distillate%20yield%20per%20acre

Or find your own combination that works for you in the search bar.

Your question has way too many variables. It’s not a simple answer. Maybe if you were more specific. Everyone grows differently with different plant densities and different strains create different variables as well.

4 Likes

really?

these were hits to that query, and give approximate yields per acre.

took all of two min. you should try a little harder. farming is not easy…

given that your starting assumption (19% CBG) is not realistic, your estimates will need to be consumed with NaCl.

13 Likes

four more numbers from the same query…

…but you’re right. none of them are in metric.

]

10 Likes

Quote of the quarantine

6 Likes

Well, my brother was just a joint and I didn’t feel like it and you star too much

so not counting chickens. just smoking weed and wondering.

maybe this will help someone else instead…

biomass yield per unit area can easily vary up to 10 fold depending on how/when/and where you plant. poor soil means poor yield. small plants mean low yield. short growing season means small plants; means poor yield. not finishing before the rains /frost/snows come can wreak havoc on your yield.

temperature, altitude, weather, water, all effect yield.

best starting guess ~1500 to 2000lb an acre, math that to hectare, and follow the mass balance using numbers/math laid out here. if you’re actually planing on doing it for money. you’re gonna need numbers generated in your location with your genetics. you will be guessing the first time out.

6 Likes

thanks for the help

estimated 3000 plants per hectare and about 50 g of dried flowers from each plant

:thinking:

if you say so.

3 Likes