bio mass wanted for tolling program

I went the opposite direction decades ago. Stay the hell out of any of the major cities in any state and political fiat is less applicable. To think the parasitical class is more benign in any jurisdiction is folly.

2 Likes

There’s a six year supply of boof and mids, for sure.

Mountains of low grade boof I’m sure is what you’ve seen. Has to be if it’s piled in mountains. And still, people are selling high quality flower for $350/lb and more. I know folks selling packs for over $1k per unit. Hemp, not thc.

I know what you’re saying is true and real. All I’m saying is that marketing is an active process, more than a noun.

1 Like

We are not in the business to burn anyone. Especially farmers. Framers get burned coming and going regardless of what they grow. I for one as well as a couple partners of mine are actually helping farmers who are hurting because of the trade stuff going on , break into the hemp industry by way of growing on their acreage. Having said that, thus far we have taking three farms from seed to harvest. Ya know what it cost the farmer up front?? Nothing!!!..Showed them how to grow. We handle the processing. Farmer grows and and does nothing but grow now. Farmer get 55% of the take and oh btw. We absorb the costs of seed to harvest. It’s a good program and working well.

1 Like

what if the crop is lost to weather? do you charge the farmer for the seed then? is the farmer responsible for water, equipment, fertilizer, labor needed? what equipment would the farmer be expected to acquire to plant, rogue males, deal with weeds, harvest, store, or to make “process ready”? what if the farmer plants seed near a grain variety field and cross pollinates and seeds your crop? whos responsible for lost value and how is that assessed?

these questions all become very important if things go bad.

We step in with our own seed , labor etc. Equipment as well. You are correct . Things happen and go wrong. Til this point we have been very lucky. To answer your question. The only thing the farmer agrees to and is tied to is Us having exclusive rights with first right of refusal on all the hemp. Mind you. We are not stepping onto farms and growing on all their acreage. Each farm is started out on 100 acres. With success we expand from there. If a crop goes awry for whatever reason. Its the investor. ( us ) that abosrbs it. Just picked up 2 more farms today. Word is getting out.

Maybe someone should turn them onto Massachusetts. Since going recreational. All of the state run medicinal dispensaries are starving for product. Just saying

How are they drying 100ac at a pop?

You’d be very surprised as to how little 100 acres of hemp looks drying in a warehouse that was built for 2000 acres of soy.

1 Like

If you have 3 100 acre farms under contract, then by my count you should be at full capacity for the entire year from those farms alone. If you processed 300 acres of product through your facility, you should have money to buy product and not being asking for farmers to front product for free. Something about this feel good story you’re spinning smells a little fishy.

1 Like

To be fair, the capacity @thomah101 mentioned is 2 tons or 4,000 pounds a day. Even running only five days a week that’s over a million pounds per year. More than likely you won’t average that high (~3300 lbs/acre) from 300 acres. Also, it seems like the larger acreage farms tend to have lower yields per acre in general, at least at this point. All the drone videos I see of big farms show lots of patchy areas and areas of sparse growth and under-developed plants. Much different than hand planting ten or twenty acres and walking through all of your fields several times per week. East coast farmers may say otherwise, though.

Still, I do agree with you @trimplus - the business he described sounds like a wet dream and definitely sprinkled with some hemp unicorn flavor; if he really is doing this stuff, kudos. Sounds like big money is definitely involved, I wonder if you can tell us what company it is that you are with @thomah101?

1 Like

Every one of the farms we are working have been funded by private money to get up and rolling. Each farm is only growing on 100 acres per farm under our program. The funding that is provided to start up is not required to be paid back by the farm as it is rolled into the profits made by the farm . The company I own and represent will be disclosed soon enough as we will be trading on the market out of the US in the next few months or so. Once our IPO is complete I will list it here. You are correct in saying we have big money. But its private funds. And just because in your world a program such is ours isn’t possible does not mean it can’t be done. We are on a very successful track as I type this.

1 Like

You’ll list your what? IPO? Initial public offering? Lol what? Do your investers know you’re out on the internet billowing clouds of worthless smoke? You aren’t making a case for anyone to bring you business with nonsense like a hemp extraction IPO when you clearly don’t even have a slice of any market

Again…what do you know about any kind of market that I have??

It’s pretty obvious

1 Like

If it’s not the NYSE…i don’t even consider it an IPO.

1 Like

Lol… I mean, I could be way off on this but an IPO for hemp this year makes me laugh

1 Like

Deff possible…if you can show a badass PnL that blows all the others out of the water. People will invest. Doesnt mean they are smart investors…

More like straight to layoffs and bankrupt.

Let me know when your public company has kilos of isolate for sub $600. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Dang looks like that slacker Dave just couldn’t cut it.

1 Like

This is why I moved to Oregon.

Wow 65% in extractors favor?

I might need to rethink my business model.

I’m currently offering 60% farmers favor on splits for smaller hemp farms that only have 500-2k lbs and can’t meet the 10k minimums most labs have.

2 Likes