1/1̶ 5/2022 : the state of the c̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ farm

Company Name: Cart Farm
Weblink: https://logistics.farm
Factory or Trading Co: TRADING CO working with @wiliam @edwardchow
Factory Pictures or Logistics Pictures: I’ll post these in a bit
Lead Time: 1-14 days
Type of Gaskets/O-rings used: ( Silicone (iCell, iCell +, iCell2, gCell, and QBD)
Wick and Wire Material: Quartz( Gcell) and Ceramic ( iCell, iCell +, iCell2)
Quality Controls In Place: All carts are now factory sealed, and tracked for batch pulls and defect detection

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, I’d like to thank some people who brought us to this point:

I’d first like to thank @god for making people so lazy that carts have become the largest money maker in cannabis. I would like to thank @Future for making this website with @sidco that has truely defined cannabis. I would finally like to thank the most successful trader on earth, Nancy Pelosi for making cart shipping so confusing you have to pay a lawyer to do it.

In 2021, we released a viton sealed ceramic syringe to make long term hte storage possible, and demonstrated that china listens to wooks and fillers alike. QBD and wolkentek both leaned in on the long term storage demand with their viton sealed carts. It seems the market is trending towards viton, so now the question you must be asking is:

What do you have planned for carts in Q1 2022?

Nonya

We’ll update you on that shortly.

Work will be done throughout the year to improve this pods performance with exotic (for carts) material consistencies, with live resin and rosin diamonds being the final goal. Smaller MOQ’s (50, 100, 500) will be available on

Now on to terps: Logistics farm will be breaking off into a separate entity, terp farm, for terps. We will be releasing 3 new strains to our lineup, Hawaiian Haze, Sour Lifter, and Sour Special Sauce. Our staples: Suver, Lifter, Electra, Incredible Hulk, and Cherry Limeade remain. Cherry is running low and will be replaced with T1 or something similar in Q1.

Https://instagram.com/terpdotfarm/

Last but not least, I would like to inform everyone that we will start dropping teks on an email/youtube list that you can subscribe to once I get around to re-editing this post as is custom.

31 Likes

Thx for sending those ceramic darts so quick @cart.farm great service! Best of luck in 2022 everything sounds exciting!!!

6 Likes

Yes thank you, and we have also just updated our site with new amazing profiles we are sure will hit the mark.
Enjoy , and happy new year to all !!

5 Likes

Oops. Haha

3 Likes

It’s been a long damn day I dunno about you

8 Likes

I even skimmed through it a second time to check. :man_facepalming: Apparently my reading comprehension sucks today. At least it’s bumping the thread, and at least I’m still looking out for predatory sales tactics.

8 Likes

Both these companies excell in different areas:

@terpenescali adds the gassiness to extracts, whereas @Betroit adds a very pleasant front end experience (fruits, sweets, and spiciness)

8 Likes

When will the pod disposable be available for purchase? Did not see it on the website

gcell plus in 2022?

2 Likes

Wow thats crazy how new that new is

Disposable pods or traditional 510s?

I mean there is better out there but ok

3 Likes