YouTube’s Best

Occasionally you come across content on YouTube that is a gem :gem: for the extraction community. I always enjoy panel discussions and I found this panel with Noah Cook, Harrison Spence, Ken White and Ace Shelander at Microscopes and Machines, which I REALLY enjoyed. Does anyone else have similar awesome links to panel chats on extraction?

10 Likes

Didn’t mean to link a specific video. Frenchy has some great educational vids on hash.

1 Like

The og Bret Maverick I’m sure has some gems still there. A lot of his stuff has been reported but I’m sure someone can learn a thing or 2.

11 Likes

Ehh bubblemansworld and hash church used to be great for solventless community. Appears to be facing some technical difficulties presently with YouTube and a hijacking.

Shit dawg! word up!

9 Likes

Professor Dave Explains

His organic chemistry videos are really good. Explains all the things we do.

6 Likes

Have questions if CPC is scalable, but still find these type of talks insightful when seeing people approaching extraction from different technical backgrounds. ‘In every man there is something wherein I may learn of him, and in that I am his pupil‘

2 Likes

There is a bunch of these “airdrop” and “giveaways” that tell you to send x amount of crypto to receive 5x to 10x back. They are all scamer hijacked accounts.

3 Likes

Found this recent Curious about Cannabis Podcast with Murphy Murri on the Tube.

7 Likes

@spdking videos on youtube are informative. People say what ever they want about him but i remember watching his videos and learning some shit when there were literally no other videos of people talking about running spds for cannabis at the time. I’ll probably always appreciate that little bit of learning i got from those videos.

7 Likes

Good source for people who already slightly familiar with spd, but imo most of whats on there is outdated info, and not good for a newbie.
But i agree, i did use those videos to learn about scaling up your spd and what one would look like

2 Likes

All my old videos should be ignored. I like to make new ones. I’m behind. Tech changes.

4 Likes

Idk there’s something hillarious about you lighting up a fatty before explaining fractional distillation

8 Likes

Anyone seen an awesome extraction / post-processing video in the last month? In the mood to binge on some interesting vids/podcasts.

Used to wait for him to post new vids. Its a shame what happened to him once he got hooked on the shit.

1 Like

Duke diamond is a super cool dude, and has helped alot of strangers over here

Edit, sorry not specifically extraction

Whatever happened to Brett Maverick? Last I heard he was back on H in Oregon. Definitely a bummer.

2 Likes

I believe this forum has the power to scoop a worthy dude like that up and fund a rehab stent. If not now he will thank you in a year or two. Some people are actually worth saving, especially with the right group of people.

10 Likes

I whole heartedly agree

3 Likes

Future4200 Fund Me For BM. The problem is after rehab he would need to stay away from certain people, places, and things. That would mean relocate and forget all his old loser users.

5 Likes