Your money is leaking out of your prefilled cartridges on shelf while you’re sleeping

Nearly all prefilled cartridges are leaking on the shelf while you may not notice.

Some leak severely which causes disaster. Some leak slightly which still causes trouble, which maybe you can still endure. You may think it’s oil which is leaking.

It’s your money and your fame leaking out of the carts.

But it’s not your fault. It’s the normal structure which is fated and uncontrollable, to leak. The passage for oil to be vaped provides the opportunity to leak.

What about blocking up the passage completely?

You may wonder, if we block up the passage, how can we vape?

Wait, what if we just block up the passage while the cart is not in use and open up the passage while we need to use it?

That’s what we do on N-Lock.

No leakage possibility on shelf or not in use. What you need to do is just keep it locked.

2 Likes

Carts shouldn’t leak if they’re manufactured right regardless. Ever put you thumb on top of a straw to hold the water in it? If the cap is truly air tight that’s what should be happening. Even when a cart does leak, only the oil in the atomizer will leak, the rest will stay put. I have carts 2 years old, no leaks.

Educating a customer to have to screw this on and off is when hitting is way harder than telling them to not leave it in a hot car. Also, this technology is nothing new. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

the amount of people that would repeatedly fire it without twisting it open would be pretty big im
guessing

5 Likes

heard of nothing but problems with these types of carts. all for it solve a problem nobody should have. maybe the QA has improved but I still don’t see the point.

4 Likes

And even then, it would leak into the bottom. It doesn’t solve any issue.

@tonystark

U want us to try these

Send out 10k samples to the site for BETA testing

Bc we. All spent money on model like this last year only to fail

I’ll take the first 100 for free beta testin.

& @qma needs 1000 for free beta testing :green_heart::facepunch:

And @Demontrich needs 100

And the one guy that hit pretty hard last year would like to beta test also

Get em in the hands of the user…let us be the judge if u stand behind that much

I’m gonna load one these later w some bho live resin decarb add live resin terps. I hear its gonna get wild

8 Likes

Agreed. The everyday cartridge consumer doesn’t even understand how to use the button feature to begin with. NEVER put more steps in the process if you intend on scaling your brand.

I’ve seen people literally dismantle 1-piece buttonless disposables because they couldn’t figure out how to make it work. Cartridges are literally too complicated for the average consumer as it is. I don’t know how, but that’s our market and it’s just the way it is. Giving them more steps with a design like this = returns because they think it’s defective. That or everyone torches their coil not knowing how to hit it.

4 Likes

Hot cars are the Achilles heel of the cartridge industry. Seriously if someone wants to make a good design just engrave a hazard symbol that says “DO NOT LEAVE IN VEHICLE” and you can bet your ass you’d save a lot of companies a LOT of money. I tell people to tell customers that cartridges are just like a stick of butter: if you leave it somewhere hot it’s going to melt and get everywhere and that’s on you.

4 Likes

Are u selling to cavemen or babies?

5 Likes

half the population is cavemen and the other babies I’d say that’s pretty accurate…

2 Likes

No that’s just the retail cannabis market…

The person who broke the disposable in half in front of me was just another middle aged woman who has never even smoked weed. People think everything is Amazon now. Demand to return everything even if you broke it yourself. Returns for cartridges leaking when they blatantly left it in a car all day upside down at 100+ degrees is a daily occurrence. Don’t even get me started on battery issues…

3 Likes

I used to offer carts with all the features. I’ve removed all of them and the only feature is turning the battery off with a button.
Every single feature led to more and more returns.

2 Likes

Stick to building military equipment and iron suits bud. Leave the weed stuff to the stoners. User error on this is probably through the roof.

1 Like

attach one of these to a pen battery and while holding onto the battery wiggle the cart around, lets see how much tolerance there is. id also be interested to see how easily the bearing breaks when pressure is applied to it.

1 Like

Why is my oil not being sneaky while I’m awake?

5 Likes

How do you stop dry hits? If there is no oil flowing into the coil then it will get burnt after hitting it for 10-15 seconds at the most. There would also be way less airflow to cool the cart down, probably making it burn up faster. Once you get a bad dry hit on a cart its fucked and tastes like metallic charcoal. I would rather lose 10% of a cart than have a customer burn it and complain about that. Also if it’s leaking just into the atomizer and not out the bottom it just means whoever buying it is going to get knocked off their socks on the first hit :woman_shrugging:

Sigh…the oil isnt leaking from the cart, its being absorbed into the coil. Call it the “Angel’s Share” if you will. All OP is doing is shutting off the flow of oil into the coil which we’ve put onto the market over 2 years ago.

Anything beyond a 1-piece disposable buttonless pen is too complicated for the average retail customer. I will never understand.

Consumer incompetence is the reason we will have landfills full of kcups and dead vape batteries. These people will refuse to buy a $9 battery for 6 months because they want it to be ready to go the second they leave the shop. If people tried just a tiny bit to learn basic hardware we could do away with wasteful disposables and use better coil systems and batteries.

4 Likes

Yet they’ll gladly pay $5 extra a cart for it to come with the battery glued on.

Adjustable voltage- why does my pen not hit like it used
Adjustable airflow(similar to what’s shown here)-my pens to airy
A single voltage battery- my battery stopped working… well have you fucking charged it I’ve sold you three carts since you bought it

2 Likes