Your money is leaking out of your prefilled cartridges on shelf while you’re sleeping

You forgot about the hour long seminar on “How Many Clicks Does It Take To Turn on Your Battery?” complete with a quiz on when it’s shut off and when you’re adjusting the voltage. That way they can also blow ultra fat clouds on the highest setting until they inevitably destroy their coil, turn their oil brown, or cough from how much the heat burns. All of which lead back to new complaints at the store they bought it from. EDIT: Better yet, at a completely different store because people assume all dispensaries are connected and you can just return things at a totally unrelated company. It’s a full cycle of negligence and complaints, it’s great.

And that’s just with universal 510 batteries. Tune in next week for “why doesn’t my Stiizy pod work in my Pax Exa battery? I charged it and everything!”

1 Like

Imagine having a non 510 air thread air flow and getting 10 emails a day asking why their cart won’t work on their auto draw battery. Or why they’re non 4.2v won’t work on my dual coil atomizer like my battery does.

I still deal with this. But to take dab size hits out of a pen is worth it.

2 Likes

What’s the vape in the picture?

N-lock

An cartridge allow to turn the aeprture on or off…