You think there is feds on here?

Not even close. #onlyinhumboldt

1 Like

@Curious_Roberto xrp???

I don’t have any anymore, but I’ve dabbled in all the crytpo. Don’t have any holding of value any longer in any coin.

Was mainly btc, litecoin and xrp. I had a few wallets for the various things, but got lazy and use coinbase now.

1 Like

I use CB to purchase but i use a ledger Nano s to hold the btc/dash/xrp I have. Im not to find of keeping them online. I started picking up xrp when it bottomed @ $.17 so I’m up right now about 60% on my money.

1 Like

The NIST got stuck holding the bag for the NSA already. I can’t back any RSA technology. They do it for profit, not security. Each time someone outs a glaring vulnerability, they just pull the next tool out knowing full well that it has a vulnerability also. NIST vouching for RSA is a comedy waiting to happen. I’m not knocking you or the site, but there are precedence for completely anonymous communication to and from websites.

2 Likes

If you think about the application, this is more than enough for what it is doing. If the NSA wanted to crack the saved passwords on this site, they could. They have the resources and backdoors.

However, as a public site he’s not worried about the NSA, he’s worried about a drive-by data-breach and having the usernames and passwords cracked and put up for sale. No drive-by hack-job is going to be able to break PBKDF2.

If you are relying on these algo’s for secure communications, you are in for a bad time. If you are using them to protect your users from a data-breach, you could do a LOT worse =)

Plus you are not re-using passwords, are you??? So what do you care if the stored PW’s get cracked, if they got that far they already have the cleartext PMs of the site. The NSA is not going to waste a 0-day to get the passwords of a online forum :wink:

3 Likes

You’re not wrong, but I hate RSA with a passion and know there are equivalent open source alternatives. How RSA got their teeth in NIST I’ll never know and always hate, lol.

1 Like

Fair enough, and reasonable IMO =)

2 Likes

Nice man!!! I made a nice chunk of change off of some btc back in mid 17, enough to move across the country and live for six months. Lately just pop some cash in cb to buy seeds and such.

If only I held onto it a little bit longer though, missed that 20k peak,I literally sold and moved before shit went wild for that 6 months, been kicking myself ever since, but oh well, still made a nice chunk!

Maybe not now, but next dip I might buy in again.

2 Likes

When I think of all the coin I spent on vicodin on silk road back in the day, it makes me extra sad hahaha

2 Likes

Sweet, I like to say any profit is good money. If you have a stack laying around that you can live without pick up some xrp.

2 Likes

I know the conspiracy charges all too well… A real crock of shit! Only good thing that came from them, was my GLG discount🤣 If anyone legalizes it, they will most likely let only the elites in Washington profit off it

2 Likes

What happened to your comment saying ur intelligent and calling me a jamal? With out it my comic book store comment it’s way out of pocket.

oh man those were the days hahahaha. I remember getting QP’s weekly back then, it’s crazy how cheap BTC was… I remember getting it for $13 a coin back then. I had like $500 stashed in a paper wallet that I lost… It would be worth over 300k now…

Lesson learned… if you do use a paper wallet, put that shit in a safe.

3 Likes

I tried to think of all the coin I used back then, and the more I thought about it, the more sad it made me hahaha.

Oh well, I had good times!

1 Like

FYI:
The URL has changed to the much more friendly: http://future42OO3zakvo.onion/

Future updates will be kept in: .Onion Relay

4 Likes

seriously though… best way to counter the surveillance is to not use tech to communicate

1 Like

Well here’s some of the algorithms being used

and I get called a conspiracy theorist for telling people about what is obviously happening…

ps this is public information

3 Likes

PRISM

All that needs to be said; and that was like 5-10 years ago; whatever they have now is even more invasive.

2 Likes

Yeah… but the NSA doesn’t give a fuck what anyone is doing with weed…

Overfunded leos that can clicky clicky on some software and make connections that even the target aren’t fully aware of could be dangerous for some.

I’d bet someone on here knows what to do with this or already has

5 Likes