You think there is feds on here?

I’m super interested! I’m not worried about coppers but still privacy is a beautiful thing!

5 Likes

@VapeJet I would be interested in some of that info. I need to step up my opsec in this digital age…I dont very well understand the technological side of it all.

I’m a fed(technically) hoping the other feds dont find me here…because…well…I’m here for the community, the science and the cannabis.

6 Likes

The Feds will never find you here. Don’t worry.

6 Likes

Plot twist: @TheFeds is the feds just trolling for shits and gigs.

18 Likes

I’m always interested in being more secure, needed or not.

5 Likes

C:\Users___\Desktop\scallion-v2.0>scallion “future42OO” -t 8
Cooking up some delicions scallions…
Using kernel optimized from file kernel.cl (Optimized4)
Using work group size 32
Compiling kernel… done.
Testing SHA1 hash…
CPU SHA-1: d3486ae9136e7856bc42212385ea797094475802
GPU SHA-1: d3486ae9136e7856bc42212385ea797094475802
Looks good!
LoopIteration:23544 HashCount:395002.77MH Speed:4200.5MH/s Runtime:00:01:34 Predicted:1.13:29:11

I kind of laughed when it clocked in at exactly 4200 megahashes =)

7 Likes

DUDE, that’s freaking rich. :laughing:

YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

Unless you trust me, and you should NOT trust an internet stranger.

FYI: I welcome any visitors to my shop in Portland to inspect this servers configuration directly.

Trust is a strange thing, and I encourage everyone to distrust by default.

I could very easily harvest login details, PMs, and anything else sent over this link. However, by design I will never know your actual IP address, and neither will the F4200 servers. This .onion breaks the link between your physical machine address and the server, it does not break your identity if you sign in!!!

Here is a .onion for F4200. I will replace the address once the Future42OO onion address gets mined.
I am currently hashing a good URL. It might take a few days.

http://nlciwkej4xl2c66r.onion

(FYI: That link will not work unless you are in the tor browser.)

I would be happy to do this configuration in real-time at a GLG event if requested. I can then hash an image of the proxy server and provide a way to publicly verify that image. This would be the only way (besides a more trusted admin setting it up) to provide a somewhat trustworthy proxy.

7 Likes

I will start to work on mini SOPs here soon :wink: My core business (Vape Automation) is slow at the moment, so any tips would be much appreciated =)

BTC: bc1q5pnnwf2kup9qr09px745ddd6yfmt8qrvvlddqj

5 Likes

18 Likes

@sidco

Fuck my man…your speaking greek to me. But if I swing by your shop in Portland you could explain in person?

I’m currently collecting good reasons to go to Portland/Eugene…I’ve got a couple now.

6 Likes

Anytime!!

I have been watching your threads on the decarb ‘thing’ and would love to get your input on improving my machining processes! I would love to exchange knowledge!

6 Likes

For real? Hell yeah. Machining is my expertise.

You are now on my list of things to go down to Portland for. I’ll be in touch and we’ll figure something out!

6 Likes

Put food up on that list!

9 Likes

I love Pdx , I have good friends in milwaukie, just outside Portland, food, brews, the fishing🤙, yakn the clack, and people are generally nice,
my boy keeps asking me to move up there
Maybe I’ll tow the 5th wheel up for a few months in summer, I’d love to get out of this hellhole for a while

1 Like

ooops

Listen to @Future. Portland is one of the most fun cities to find eats in. So much farm to table and cool fusion foods and food trucks! I would put on some sweat pants and spend a full day just piggin out!

5 Likes

I lived in SE PDX (Gateway area) for 2 years. It was fun but too crowded for my taste. I definitely miss the food pods and being close to so much water and nature, plus having dispensaries every half mile was amazing, but the junkies and gangs in that particular area are what drove us out. Milwaukie was great, I’ve got friends there that love it, it’s more affordable too. I’d advise not living in PDX city limits unless city life is your thing. The public transportation for those drunk ass nights was pretty good, and everything downtown is within walking distance. Be sure to check out the area from Milwaukee to Damascus all the way down to Canby. I agree with @Future If you are a foodie, Portland is definitely the place to be.

1 Like