You asked and we listened. We are waiting on our labels, but we have our 300mg caps made doing a 30 capsules count bottle

We are going to charge 60$ for the future clients

(I have yet to find anyone that offers anything more then 3000-5000mg products and they tend to be 150-200$)

Once our labels come in I’ll put up a release post to give details on how to purchase etc.

Let me know what you all think

20 Likes

Have @Thedistillator make you gel caps with a ridiculous amount of CBD in them and sell them for cheap.

2 Likes

Except he wants to charge .25 per capsule. Which would have to charge like 25% more. At the cheapest

Also I’m not sure the largest size gel cap he offers

Find someone who will do it for less. Competition exists.

1 Like

So are these just isolate with a carrier??

I have something in the works as well, trying to get the patients what they need at an affordable price isnt easy.

Just bought a spd set from @david. Great guy, i really appreciate a community that can come together and makes things happen. Blessed to be learning from you all…

4 Likes

It’s thc Free distillate

5 Likes

We have an commercial gel cap pill machine. Contracts available

2 Likes

How much yall charge per cap a d what size? @TheMadDabber

1 Like

We only have 30 mg caps now. No clue the price point. We just finished out last batch of cbd and I know we paid way too much. So I’m thinking we could contract our some pills if someone would supply the cbd. We have 2 pill sizes the 2 and 4 ovals.

Will you guys be producing CBN and CBG caps by any chance too?

I’m really wanting to give CBD a try, but for sleep and anxiety

Someone told me CBD is for physical pain and for sleep and anxiety I need CBN and CBG

Ill run your gel caps at 3 cents each bring me your oil and ill beat everyone price.

Moq 40k gel caps (which is one kilo of oil)

5 Likes

I offer all of these

Talk to me what you want. I can beat anyones price on gel caps and manufacturing .

5 Likes

What’s your largest size? Like 1ml? .75? I know those styles are a little smaller then capsules

Cause 1 kilo at 300mg if cbd in each cap is only like 3000? At 85% disti I mean. And that’s with no cut

800 mg is the most we can put into a gel cap. And thats the gel cap 80

1 Like

Dude…fucking awesome. This will make some waves.

1 Like

That’s one hell of a pill to swallow no?

Not trying to start a biding war… just staying that we have a machine, 2 gel vats. I’m not even GLG or a verified hemp slinger just a guy running a lab in the largest manufacturing facility in our tiny state (population wise cause Tx would be buthurt)…

2 Likes

I look forward to trying these out

Direction : We have 24 oblong can fill it up to 1400mg

1 Like

Strong disagree. CBD works for anxiety even in low doses. I’d be happy to send you some tinctures if you like.

2 Likes