You asked and we listened. We are waiting on our labels, but we have our 300mg caps made doing a 30 capsules count bottle

Buy the machine

4 Likes

how much are the machines cause i have some of @Thedistillator caps and they are some of the most baller shit ive seen. Id buy the machine just to make my own THC ones for personal!

this aint cheap

Id rather pay

2 Likes

We put these little machine to sleep and they’re 1.2m a pop + labor. + mold

In Las vegas we have german 6 engineered gel cap machines to meet country needs.
We personally pride our selfs on absorption :smiley:

Edit:
gelcap

6 Likes

Yeah that’s certainly much larger scale than ours lol. Killer set up!

1 Like

Lmao 1.2 mil is less then our distillation unit cost thats being developed in CO.

Wait till you see the sleeping pills were developing

Were working with an API approved company in Florida that can do 10 million Gel caps a day

I don’t think y’all realize the scale were on

1 Like

Anyone wanna partner up on a Machine and get to work? Lol

Pics or it didnt happen! Lmao. Sounds pretty fancy. Helluva op from the sounds of it

1 Like

Go check my IG you’ll shit

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7t201UBPHk/?igshid=1jwrc3asmpxin

I’m a garbage chemist yet @Ruwan and @BrotanicalMatt are both out here to work with me here at ExtracTech.

Funny they choose to work with me instead of clowns like @BreakingDabs and @spdking

I know this account is one of you

XD

2 Likes

No need for that here. This is a place of community, education, and support. Please leave that drama out of here, smoke some weed, and chilllllllllll.

4 Likes

You’ve been out to our facility, what did you think of it?

2 Likes

Very impressive operation. Everyone involved should be proud to be a part of it. A star studded team of young go getters that are paving a hell of a road. I didn’t know that @BrotanicalMatt is out there workin now! He a good dood too. I’m headed to sac in a minute. If any of y’all are around HMU!

4 Likes

What are you even talking about…

Well didn’t you actually go there to join them? Not to detract from your point but you do seem to make it look like they came out there just to work with you. No?

And I think it would be to obvious if @spdqueen was Elliot or Hobbes. Wouldn’t they make a more subtle name? Lol

He/she just spouts cancer. Rly should just ban her from the forum. They don’t contribute anything but hate

3 Likes

If I would have quit a week ago when all the craziness was going on 3 other ppl would have left with me and one of em was david

Guess that means we want to work with each other

He has job offers all over but were out here grinding because we’re homies and have similar views and thoughts about things.

They invited me out here when they got out here, it just took me a couple weeks longer to get out here then them.

Damn so they were about to lose all 5 of you in one week? That’s gotta say a little something about the labs higher ups no?

No, it says alot about the ppl who arent here anymore

Everything is fine now

Ppl get tired of playing detective trying to figure out what kinda weird shit is going on

Dogs bark, caravan keeps going.

2 Likes

Very vague euphemism lol

1 Like

Do you also formulate?