Yall boys on reddit?

When you pay people to give you good reviews, and have people upvote your posts.

Which is hilarious because I am legendarily tight fisted with freebies :rofl::joy: I just chose a product that I know would help people farm karma while getting high. There was a power vacuum in reddit, and I filled it

3 Likes

Astroturfing is controlling narrative on a forum for profit. Delete comments that go against the narrative, make fake accounts and post stuff that is pro your stance.

He’s changed his stance yet still every deletes most posts saying anything positive about us. I have no idea how there’s not a single fake stiizy on there… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s how I know the dude is not part of the actual industry, if he was he would know much more than 50% of the workers and companies in the industry are Ex/Current BM.

4 Likes

All the biggest companies started there. :man_facepalming:Most are still operating in both.

5 Likes

I saw a joke on reddit that this guy sold a white dude a cart for $70. It’s a common joke amongst black people that white people dont know BM prices and will pay anything but I’m black and dont know what to pay for BM cart either😅. Should I buy BM or legal if i want a cart for personal use

2 Likes

If you’re on Reddit, you buy 50% cherry red delta-8.

3 Likes

and insult me for doing third party testing on it

2 Likes

I’ll just say I did 3rd party testing and make false claims.

1 Like

third party testing: aka ask a stranger; “dude, did it get you high?”

6 Likes

:rofl: that sounds about accurate grey market third party testing, except on a higher tier than fake reports

1 Like

They are accusing me of not working with my own suppliers now. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

…These guys think that licensed MED/REC cart brands pay between $5-10/cart? Is it actually worth it to promote on there?

1 Like

I don’t promote there. People get excited about my hardware and post it there. My first interaction with that board was defending myself. /cleancarts makes me about 90-150 per day, but they go attacking my reputation and brand constantly.

This latest attack feels like it came from iKrusher. Just know iKrusher people, if it IS you behind this post, Imma make exposing your dirty laundry here a priority. Maybe you should hit up your overzealous reps and reel them in before you get AVD’ed

5 Likes

Lol, reading that thread on Reddit makes me kinda mad just at how stupid some people are…

4 Likes

I was dumb and looked at /r/delta8, even though the kids there enrage me.

There was so much feigned outrage about the $10 carts vendor using fake c-cells. What do you honestly expect from a dude selling bottom dollar disty and carts?

5 Likes

Clean carts is so heavily astroturfed they hate competition. Make a /r/cart farm subreddit I’ll help mod:

7 Likes

also same lol

2 Likes

The Reddit biz model!

1 Like

So which one of you is u/ihatemisgendering ?

It’s not doxxing if its uncovering one internet handle to another right?

2 Likes

It’s probably an alt account of the mod. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes