Yall boys on reddit?

Q certainly has a business license. I’ve been behind the scenes guiding him how to properly do this.

He just got an warehouse/office building with 5 offices. He’s moving the business to a real location. We were supposed to split a larger warehouse and have cart.farm and quality stainless under the same roof and probably still will…I’m just waiting on the ideal warehouse to open up across the street.

And your right kings man. That’s what I was trying to convey. These people don’t even know what has to be licensed and not. They are dumb as fuck.

5 Likes

Lol - whats his beef?

I’ve always been under the assumption you got clean carts for DayZ.

1 Like

Once you rub a moderator in reddit the wrong way they never let it go

3 Likes

They might not act like that if a lady rubbed them the right way for the first time.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that, I’m going to start randomly guessing who this person is. People reference this form on reddit sometimes, and for some reason it always feels like some type of disdain or inferiority complex about posting on here instead of there. Like they know theres way less accountability on reddit than here.

4 Likes

The cleancarts people are saying Cerall is the original manufacturer of the c101. :joy: :rofl: the cerall has been really low performance every time I tested it. It’s closure mechanisim and coil is different. Maybe its better now

And then the gCell. I was the first one to order a production run. They say aristech puts their company name on the bottom of their carts but this is not the case with gCell. I feel @BulkCarts can confirm as well. I remember filling a glass bbtank right in front of @Killa12345 this time last year. They say Aristech contacted me on this forum when I brought @edwardchow to this forum.

They are acting like I am balling out on carts. If I stopped carts and focused on fillers I’d still retain 75% of my income.

Once @BG305 is done With the heavy metals test I am doubling down and advertising on reddit. My advertisement will just be the tests since they love them so much

You’ll never figure out whom they are because they don’t exist.

1 Like

@qma carts are filled and will will be tested after 30 days with pictures. He will have before and after COA’s.

2 Likes

With the .25-50c a cart you make if you’re lucky you’d need to be selling millions of carts to make a living. Reddit is a bunch of 21 year olds who think they know the game.

5 Likes

1 cart farmer brings in more than all of reddit.

Believe it or not, all the controversy on r/cleancarts is driving a ton of cart sales. If they start doing me like they do you (saying they are licensed but have been shady in the past) then imma start using the tactics they accuse me of.

Cleancarts will be the cleanfarm at that point. In fact; I have just the thing to drive even more coean sales and troll the fuck out of spookypasta :rofl::joy::sob: imma have a homie post it next week

4 Likes

Honestly I bet you it’s increased my sales too… it’s just not easy to track on my end. He can accuse me all he wants :man_shrugging:, the truth lies in the cart. Other companies are back to lying about test results saying its 93% TAC in the cart and don’t get the hate I get.

I’ve yet to find a full gram cart that can smoke high 80s TAC reliably without clogging/having dry hits.

2 Likes

Come grab your popcorn and watch a cart cartel fight in the wild.

4 Likes

Too bad it’s not in a place where the public at large will see it. Most of my d8 grumblings get lost in the marketing BS too.

Why not just make your own sub? It’s not that hard

2 Likes

I did, I just don’t know what to do with it now. Connor and I are both too busy right now to show anything off. At the end of this week I hope to get the warehouse trained and start dropping knowledge.

2 Likes

Whats the sub? Cartfarm? I’ll start spreading the word too,whenever you get ball rolling.

2 Likes

R/CartFarm

1 Like

The reddit crowd is so cringe.

6 Likes

They are the largest home fill community at the moment. Oilpen alone is the size of this website.

2 Likes

Definitely lots of people on reddit, its a lot of work to generate sales there though. I’ve been running a private Philly cannabis sub for a few years. It was a open market,a few years ago with 6k regulars, but reddit got really lame and dropped the ban hammer on us.

3 Likes

Once you generate a few, the sales generate themselves. I rarely go back on reddit, and when I do, its to continue cart.wars

1 Like

Lol yeah. Just lots of questions and window shoppers at first. I built a hell of a clientele off reddit, they are definitely repeat customers

4 Likes