Y’all want CBDa? We can supply it. Just didn’t know it was in demand

So talked with a buddy who said he was surprised we wernt being asked about CBDa. Is that something that y’all have need for? We can supply it. It’s just going to be hot. If you want thc free CBDa that’s something that we can discuss we’d just have to come to an agreement on cost obviously.

Our material is around 60-65% CBDa before decarb so we can just pull it before hand and either sell it as is to other manufacturers and labs or remediate it and sell it to anyone.

Feel free to reach out.

1 Like

Mechlaum implies that cbd-a is far stronger than cbd so interesting times :+1:

1 Like

He also said that CBDa is not stable and is only stable as a carboxylic acid derivative.

7 Likes

What’s the THC %? People are adding it to CBD distillate to prevent crystallization.

So Whats it s shelf life ?

Wouldn’t 60% cbda just be crude that’s not decarbed ?

3 Likes

Basicly Yes but the cbd-a i was reffuring to would be bho winterized crc crude that should /might crystelize and make a cbd-a isollate😁

4 Likes

Interesting we make a 80+ percent non bho crude. It crystallizes on its own with out crc but never tried cbda version. How would one get cbda to become isolate

I

1 Like

What’s the going rate for cbda?

1 Like

Well the discusion is still wheter cbd-a crystelizes at room temp
I have no hemp biomass for if not i would have tried
But get your crude so clean and go from there once you have crystals youhave isolate

1 Like

As in cbd-a isollate ?
None really as far as i know most productions if indeed cbd-a have been fluke s

@RockSteady

Care to indulge us you dirty dog.

3 Likes

I will try this. Our last crude tested at 83% total post decarb. I will try letting it sit out next batch we make and see if it crystallizes.

You think 83% high enough or should I crc it first ?

Health department here in Colorado requires crude extracts to be “pasteurized”, Heated for 2 hours above 141F This obviously will Decarb material Atleast partly. This is why pure CBDA is needed in most cases

1 Like

Well it should be if it crystelizes readily
But i have a hunch it doesn t like to crystelize yust like cbn wich can crystelize but many have 99% oils but don t get it to crystelize yet
But he give it a shot
Some members don t believe it to crystelize at all

Cherry Wine CRC hemp bho…

16 Likes

:pray::pray: i guess you have yust made my day :grin::heart_eyes:

The crystals are deff not like thca diamonds, very fragile. Any I’ve grown jar tech were sandy at best. My theory, based on my limited understanding of how crystals form, is that CBDa has 2 points of growth and therefore doesnt form a large lattice rather small self terminating lattices. D9 doesn’t crystallize but Thca does, using the carboxyl group as the single growth point. CBD crystallizes because it has a single growth point that D9 does not, CBDa shares that growth point as well as the additional one on the carboxyl group giving it 2 which is too many for big crystal growth.

9 Likes

I posted here last week regarding potential CBDA crystals in our crude. Some others including @RockSteady and @AppalachianExtractor chimed in with their CBDA crystal experiences.

We’ve had a small jar of that same crude in a pressurized Mason jar for about a week now and it’s formed a similar chunky layer on the bottom. As soon as we release pressure the crystals dissolve back into crude in about an hour. Seems like pressure might be the key to getting crystals to form…

1 Like

@qga proof is in the slab :grin: