Y’all want CBDa? We can supply it. Just didn’t know it was in demand

A co crystal maybe to enhance shelf life :smirk:

Same slab 12 hours prior about 1 hour post pour

8 Likes

Wow, great work.

So many say it won’t crystallize, they are obviously wrong.

1 Like

Stability is relative. Just like THCA I’m sure it’s stable enough as a crystalline solid.

Once in solution, THCA Decarbs much more readily as I’m sure cbda does as well.

That makes it much harder to formulate products but it’s not impossible. CrushEd THCA in a capsule works insanely well for inflammation , again I’m sure CBDa will do the same

1 Like

It does, i have some crude i forgot about and it is one solid ball of Crystals’s

1 Like

We could do 60%-65% CBDa with 2% THC For like 1250-1500. Depending on quantity and can work something out. Pricing will go down as our loads of biomass price per point drops

1 Like

Well if you are able to make a coa
And remember the amount of time
You have it shelved we have a n estimate of shelf life :grin:

Im waiting for the tests, its is very sedative helps great at night and no inflammation in my back in the a.m. Since it is bery sedative im curious as to the tests as well. And for time, get really really busy for a few months and its done in no time. It was about 3months before i looked at it so i really dont know how long

2 Likes

sure thing! with the techniques ive developed to isolate CBGA i can isolate CBDA, however CBDA is tricky, its hard to get good and clean, my first pass of crystallization comes out this awesome fire orange color, and sits around 80% CBDA, in a fine clumpy powder, after a bunch of post processing and recrystalizations i can get it to a off white/brownish color and its sitting at 93ish% CBDA as a fine clumpy powder. Ive yet to get it too 99% but i think im pretty close to figuring out the ideal solvnt system for ReX.
soon ill get it to 99+% range.

Its going to be a tricky one to scale up aswell, needs alot of post processing work to get it nice and clean.

pics on my insta

5 Likes

Dual solvent?

yeah for ReX ive been using an antisolvent technique

3 Likes

Terps?

1 Like

entirely removed :wink: less hastle

Are you louching?

3 Likes

a good loach never hurts! the more impurities you can remove the easier cleaner the precipitation is

1 Like

Ive got a couple jars that have crashed out that I was gonna bring with me to vegas next month, if anyone would like to play with cleaning some of the crystals I’d gladly send you home with some. How much do you need for your ReX?

1 Like

Test tubes or small vials allows one to test solvent systems with only a couple grams of targeted compound

2 Likes

Come to think. Of it short shelf life cannabinoids in their pure form are probably a perfect niche market for the small extractor facility
His volume is low he can respond on demand and the whales can t anticipate as fast
Wonder wich of the cannabinoids are more susceptible to short shelf life :thinking:

3 Likes

I think cannabinoids in pure form is definitely gonna be the future, and makin ratios for specific reasons. I have to say i was surprised how different cbda is/or seemed to just regular cbd.

2 Likes

Different in what way?
Subjective or receptor binding kinetics, or chemistry?
I don’t know yet how consumers will think about the differences.
A huge distinction compared to THC vs THCA since neither the acid nor decarbed Cbd cannabinoid will get the user “high”. I don’t know if this is an advantage or disadvantage. For instance maybe there are some health effects of THCA that are entirely unknown since hardly any is knowingly consumed as far as I know.