XD Titan 20x with Corken T-91 + Hubbell V630T ASME Heater PRICE DROP

Item Model/Manufacturer: Xtractor Depot, Corken, Hubbell
Description:

I am selling my turnkey titan 20x

Closed Loop parts list:
2x 260lb ASME Jacketed Solvent Tanks
One Piece Rack with built in hardlined Solvent lines with extra dedicated ports for nitrogen and Vacuum 3x 1/2 dry ice coils
Behringer clamps for 8in and 6in tubes, quick detach
Superlok 1/2 valve upgrade on all valves
Complete crc filter with extra filter plates and sintered plates
Plenty of extra 1/2 lines in 6ft and 9ft
Compression fittings fitted on whole system

Corken T-91:
Superlocks with pressure gauges
Killark Exp. Proof kill switch

Hubbel V630T Heater:
30 Kw with 6 gallon reservoir
Pex fitted
Taco 0013 water pump (fastest taco iirc)

All equiptment is in working order and there are many extras not listed (clamps, gaskets, wear items etc). I would like to sell everything together unless there is interest for each individual item. Msrp was about 80k, asking 25k OBO. Would like to move this fast so the price reflects it!

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Price: $25,000
Current location of item: Los Angeles
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: Can help with install and SOP

1 Like

Did you buy the julabo with it? If yes did it keep up with your throughput?

1 Like

Hey sorry, I should have stated. The Julabo and on rack heat exchangers are not included. Im not too sure how many kW that unit is, but the 30kW Hubbell was more than enough. Probably could have got away with 16kW on a t91 with butane.

1 Like

Bump,

1 Like

Bump just to clarify, the stainless with 2 6" CRC filters are included along with the corken t91 and an ASME Hubbell 30kw water heater (beast of heater).

1 Like

Bump, willing to entertain offers.

1 Like

Price dropped to $22,000

1 Like

Sorry to break it to you but if that’s a china badge then it’s not domestically qualified as asme.

Ah I see, it was reviewed by a Professional Engineer. Updated

That’s called peer review. Not asme. And something tells me if it’s from XD it’s bogus. That business is full of con men and counterfeiting sales men.

1 Like

It it’s got a legitimate ASME U stamp it doesn’t matter if it was made in china or not.

5 Likes

Hence the word legitimate right. For the same to be valid the company asme stamp that is on a welded plate typically is required to be domestically located with a full on business license, insurance, bond, etc. This is for the actual asme liability and holding a domestic asme. Some large conglomerate corporations for instance own many over seas asme plants. But those company have a domestic presence in almost every country they opperate or resell in. A half ass site in China stamping bogus asme knowing they don’t exist in America doesn’t make the asme valid.

I’ve got multiple vendors in China that have valid U stamps who do not have domestic presences.

The vessels I buy from them are just as legitimate, and frequently of cleaner construction, than the ones that come from north american manufacturers.

Anyone who wants can look up a company on the ASME website and see if they have an active U stamp.

Most of what you said above is completely irrelevant or wrong. Unless you can point me to an actual reference that says that anything you said isn’t complete bullshit.

Let me guess, Summit sells Super Double Plus Good ASME double certified vessels that even come with extra Patriot points, and you’ve had great experiences with them and would love to advise us of your completely independent review of their Freedom goods?

8 Likes

summit glass is clearly stronger than non-ASME steel, as evidenced by their diamond miner explosion lawsuit

2 Likes

Actually no, sorry to inform you that You’ve been misinformed. The whole deal with asme is the company puts up a bond, liability, and insurance policy that backs the work. Once you get into asme and can use the mark - you have to built to exacting standards. The concept that asme allows buyers to have peace of mind that the guarantee is held with the manufacturer free from defects and failure within opperating parameters. If a failure occurs they are liable. Financially and legally liable. When you buy fake stamped asme or similar from companies that do not exist(in the USA) and if a accident occurs, and you get sued you are stuck holding the stick at the end. That and the customer. You become entirely liable for all damages to hardware, product, and building if the whole place goes. ASMe becomes invalid because the company isn’t in the United States and cannot be held liable for any damage or injury. And you cannot pass a lawsuit over to China, or a Chinese citizen because you need to be a citizen in China and have a claim on domestic soil to be able to sue someone. This is why domestic asme stamps are accompanied by a serial number. If a seller sells bogus overseas asme from companies that do not exist here in the USA and a injury occurs that is considered legally, neglect; and intentional malice for the sole purpose of enrichment. As well as a slew of many other anti trust laws and neglect tort lawsuits. People who have asme shops pay. Incredible amount of money to become asme, retain the asme stamp and insure their work for liability and injury related to failures. The whole point of selling asme products that are up to a certain liability and build standard is to retain the business(sellers) insurance liability requirements. Without that, the insurance can even drop out under you if you or say a seller gets sued for injury or damages from a failure.

Ok so its non issue then? Xtractor Depot is located stateside and have their own in house engineering. Thank you for clarifying.

Anyways, back on topic. System is still up for sale. Might part out if you need a corken or hubbell heater.

2 Likes

You know, I had a music teacher who used to say that in a presentation, if you played a wrong note as part of a large band, you should not immediately change it to the right one as that would be noticed more than a single note that is off pitch in a group.

“Play strong and wrong” in that case he would say.

He’d appreciate your commitment to your cause. But would likely also think you’re an idiot. Because you’re playing solo here.

There is no requirement for a company with an ASME stamp to be located in or have operations in the US.

Oh look, there’s already a thread on the topic of ASME vessels. Maybe you should go educate yourself.

Here’s a fun task for anyone who thinks that connor is maybe not completely full of shit:

Go to the ASME website, search for U-Stamp holders. See if you can find any that are listed solely outside of the United States.

Here’s a hint for the lazy: there are LOTS.

3 Likes

I am interested in this machine. What is the throughput on a 8 hour shift? With the stuff included it is turnkey and ASME ?

1108 in China alone from a quick search

But but but… China bad! Freedom good!

Confused summit noises

4 Likes