XD Titan 20x with Corken T-91 + Hubbell V630T ASME Heater PRICE DROP

Sent you a pm!

2 Likes

Bump!

Damn dawg, looks like itā€™s hard to resell china junk sold by a company responsible for lab fires with the same junk stainless parts. Iā€™m sorry duders.

1 Like

Your actually correct because I had 2 ASME tanks from a company names HENAN EFFISON. The whole time Iā€™ve been under the impression there good for use for C1D1 Hydrocarbon but the OLCC inspector failed me until I have a certified USA engineer come sign off themselves which literally cost me 22k which is the whole price heā€™s asking for the system :joy:

Iā€™m licensed and your completely incorrect call the OLCC and speak to a C1D1 inspector I was under the same assumption as you and was proved wrong. Cost me 22k to have a USA engineer come approve the system which is the price of the whole system heā€™s trying to sell here alone.

1 Like

Youā€™re talking about a peer review on a hydrocarbon system, not ASME approval on the pressure vessels.

Those are two completely different things. No one is field certifying Chinese pressure vessels. Or US ones.

You almost certainly would have had the same problem with the inspector if the vessels were from a US manufacturer.

3 Likes

So what you are saying is you had to bribe the engineer to sign off on a peer review for 22k that usually costs 5-7k

Yea Effison has changed names about a dozen times since the market exploded. They were notorious for supplying the wiper components as well that were leeching heavy metals from the ep.

1 Like

Asme and liability is invalid in the states if it came from over seas and the company does not have a domestic presence and is not insured, liable or regulated as a business in the states.

You keep referring to companies overseas who may or may not build to a asme standard, and the concept is that if someone builds to a asme standard over seas it should be safe here. The problem is traceability and the fact that they know they arenā€™t held liable so they really donā€™t care about asme standards. They even cheap out on the metals and welds.

Stop spreading lies about over seas asme. However if you have a system with asme tanks, and you are using 6" all around you can get a peer review by a engineer who goes through the entire setup, valves, hoses etc and can write up a certification. Without traceability that peer review canā€™t happen. If the vessel are from say apache, on the USA then the inspector would only need the domestic asme stamp and engineering doc from apache. And itā€™s a automatic sign off on those vessels at least. The engineering validated the asme build to the design and spec. But the engineer for a peer review isnā€™t liable for signing off a asme vessel as entirely safe. Thatā€™s for the manufacturer to do and the stamp they carry with the liability and insurance backing them.

No, I am referring to companies that have approved quality systems under the ASME U-Stamp program.

Vessels built internationally under these programs require inspections when the material arrives, validation of mill test reports, validation that the approved material was used in the construction, weld inspections, and hydrotests.

Which happens to be the same requirements that US and Canadian manufacturers have if stamping vessels with an ASME U-Stamp.

Almost like it has absolutely nothing to do with what country youā€™re operating in.

3 Likes

Wrong but confused you are.

It doesnā€™t exactly matter what country asme vessels are made in as long as that company is domestically liable and insured and here as a business. If the companies are over seas and are not reputable to begin with and do not have a ame I can presence with a liable party, then itā€™s not legit here. For the sake of argument the fact that so many ill equiped and fraudulently presented asme plates go on tanks that would not pass in the USA, is a major problem. And to boot they are simply resold to sellers here who only care about profit margins and or safety. If they cared about safety they would aquire the setups made here in the USA by a reputable and responsible company.

I hate to bring this up, but a really good example of people getting shafted is xtractor depot. He is going through hell right now because he chose profits over safety. Both for his own lab and his customers labs. If his equipment was up to par and entirely built from responsible parties he would have been able to at least shift the hardware liability to his manufacturer. This is impossible since he self certified hardware that was never meant to be certified.

Another example is the amount of lab fires caused in the industry by china gear. Itā€™s like 99.5% of all accidents in our market. You can create a accident even with American gear. Thatā€™s usually called user error. Unless itā€™s a fluke accident. But when stainless welds leak, tubes implode, valves pop off and or hardware exposed to sparks solely based on cheap hardware, well itā€™s a problem in the industry because it actually happens. We only hear about 1-3% of this problem bc nobody wants to admit they bought cheap shit and caused a lab fire. Itā€™s almost always covered up and the site is dumpstered and rebuilt.

Liability has everything to do with what country you operate in. Americans cannot sue anyone they arenā€™t a citizen of that country, and they need a domestic claim applied. Foreigners cannot be held liable for any injury, death or accident or even damages, especially by these basic businesses that are borderline neo legit in say china. They know this. This is why they donā€™t care and they disappear when something happens.

@Lightbulb your lack of factual knowledge is staggering, considering how many reputable USA companies resell pressure vessels that were manufactured in China. Maybe you should take off those rosƩ coloured glasses, roll up your sleeves and do some research

3 Likes

You are right, there are major corporations that opperate in China and America together and have both domestic and foreign partners and principles listed say in the USA and China as liable parties/corporations. The ones that do not are just exposed liability nightmares and fraudulent sellers making bogus claims to garner sales. Kinda like counterfeiting. Maybe a little like that.

I mean I know the P.E who certified and designed the system. Not too sure what your going on about, but heā€™s done the peer and field review for multiple of these systems. Neither I or anyone whoā€™s had the same system ever had any issues.

Anyways, this is a classified thread. If you have nothing relative to post, Iā€™m sure there are plenty of other threads you could spend your precious time on.

1 Like

Bump.

Price dropped to $20,000

Interested. Tewee 480-910-8818