www.terpenescali.com

Hello to all. Our site is up and running anyone interested in cannabis terpenes please feel free to inquire or purchase direct from the site. Shipping is fast and secure.
Thank you for your interest !
www.terpenescali.com

6 Likes

When you say “cannabis terpenes” does that mean derived from cannabis?

7 Likes

I think we both know the answer lmao seriously if they just come correct it would make things beneficial for themselves than deceiving. I might have read there homepage wrong but at the bottom they are taking the “cannabinoids terpene profile” and extracting these individual terpenes from different plants. Is this correct @terpenescali?

6 Likes

@ $50/ml it better be cannabis derived and smell like the real deal.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking but if you “buy product” it links to a different site and it clearly isn’t stated in it. Guess this is some cheesy white labeling

2 Likes

If that’s the case then I was highly decieved

He told me this is steam extracted from Cannabis and some CBD hemp

His bubba kush taste wonderful. They all have that steam terps weird smell. I’ve bought over 4ml the bubba kush already. 1ml Sample then I bought 4more mls

They are steam terps by what I was told. Steam terps never smell good but they seem to taste better than any terps when mixed in carts

Most Canna terps site don’t say that’s what they are bc it’s still federal illegal

I’m hoping we can get to the bottom this.

Trying to get qma to try em out also so we all can have an opinion

2 Likes

Ooooo

2 Likes

Ever dealt with merchant services and cannabis anything? A shell site is a common tactic

10 Likes

I may come off harsh and slightly assuming from past companies coming here. If I’m wrong I’ll buy your product and apologize.

You stated it’s not blended but yet your purchase site says:
Our Proprietary essential oil blends for Health, Beauty and Wellness.
Contradicting?

Next question is this safe for vaporization and inhalation?

@Future Yes i have. I consider this given the situations that have come to light over the last year it seems to be as transparent as possible. If this fella is located in so cali and if @terpenescali agrees could we get a trusted member in that area to check out the facility? I wouldn’t think @terpenescali shouldnt have a problem and would boost his sales if he agrees.

2 Likes

No one ever asked to see my “facility”

8 Likes

Gotta sign a NDA first! :rofl:

9 Likes

Are there at least bulk deals?

2 Likes

The deal was you listen to me in 2019, you get to charge 50/ml in 2020 :man_shrugging::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

ooooook

1 Like

Apparently you also sell… dresses, tank tops, and dreamcatcher art?

What?

Smells like Chinese terpenes to me.

1 Like

I’ll gladly send some to someone for testing if it’s something we can test for. If said test wasn’t to much I’d pay for it too

1 Like

Ooooo

1 Like

I smoke a lot u did indeed…sorry but these guys have a way w inducing panic lol

:facepunch:

1 Like

oooook

1 Like

The history of terpene slangers on this forum is not good

So a lot of people have their guard up

8 Likes