www.terpenescali.com

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

Everyone hates sbo but not kenzyme, qma, colombiabenificial, drjackhughes or betroit

I think only people who have tried the terps should opine about them

5 Likes

Well arenā€™t you the savvy businessman?

TerpElliot.

3 Likes

He obviously asked a wook friend to put it up on their wook wares site. Unprofessional? Yes. Scam? I doubt it

1 Like

Hey I donā€™t really care personally.

Am I gonna risk ordering potentially hot terpenes from some rude, unprofessional guy that canā€™t (and who knows why not) even get a site up to order his products from? Most certainly not.

I doubt this stuff is meant for the legal market.

1 Like

Until we see a 3rd party, independent COAā€¦ Even the website states ā€œOur Proprietary essential oil blends for Health, Beauty and Wellness.ā€

@terpenescali how can something be ā€œpretty clearā€, and yet proprietary?

Not trying to troll here, what is backing up this claim? Genuinely curious.

5 Likes

I thought you are qma?

5 Likes

The main concerns are likely pesticides, residual solvents could also be an issue.

1 Like

I donā€™t use solvents and the goods are grown indoors no pest / no chemicals. W/ COA

:man_facepalming:

Last time I checked all matter is made of chemicals.

Last one I promise.

4 Likes

:open_mouth: omg

Oooooook

For the record, anything you PM me could become public.
I totally understand having a shell merchant account / other products to secure your place in the market.

I am inquiring about the process to harvest the terpenes and your claim that itā€™s ā€˜the safest thingā€™.
You would actually gain a ton of ground if you showed us your non cannabis derived oil and how you make them. Also advied to have a 3rd party COA or some of your own analytics to back your product.

Please respond on the public thread.

3 Likes

Buy a perfume roller off the web site if you want a sample, I donā€™t make the other oils.
I have COA on the flower.
Thanks for your interest

Everyone thought that! Thatā€™s Jedi training! Lol.

2 Likes

Itā€™s def the same guy lol

2 Likes

Last time I check most the Canna/hemp terp vendors do not provide coa w order. Some have some havenā€™t. Might need to be addressed

Iā€™ve gotten loads orders from betroit w nothing.

Just saying donā€™t throw rocks at me.

after uve brought it up itā€™s something I should bring to my attention. I donā€™t wanna put just anything in a vape. We know how that ends up

5 Likes

I donā€™t mean to throw rocks, and personal choice goes a long way. I have to make choices that affect lots of other peopleā€™s health, and I do my best to carry those choices out as responsibly as I can.

Not saying anything about anyoneā€™s product, other than, I need as much data as humanly possible to prove that Iā€™m doing everything I can to ensure whatever additives Iā€™m using are ā€œrelatively safeā€, legally.

3 Likes

Itā€™s my be nice business account. I want to continue being an abrasive asshole and memeing on this one.

18 Likes

shitā€¦im doing it backwards thenā€¦this is my be nice account and my business acct is the troll acctā€¦or maybe its just my IG people that like to troll my competitorsā€¦either wayā€¦LOL Im high!

7 Likes

The thing is everybody here has dealt with a fella like you once, twice, or maybe everyday. Its red flags all over the place. Here are a few

One anybody who owns a business would not talk to potential clients the way you have. especially since your a start up. I canā€™t see your reasoning except feeling threaten bc you donā€™t have the biggest dick in the room that can be arrogant or not backing your claims in 24 hours. You clearly had to do some homework before dropping nuts on here. Check for competitors market price? You would of stumbled across the shit show that took place.

Two Iā€™m on another network where people who need mj medicine and vultures act exactly how you do and also use that exact site for sales. Shopify is filled with scammers. Why you ask? because no accountability is there. You have no reviews under your page. All your pics except one doesnā€™t show up on reverse image sweep. ( now i maybe was high but when this convo first started and when i was doing research on ya your copyright changed from 2015 to 2020 in the most of this conversation early in.

I spend about an half of a hour A day trolling these pos pictures :blush: to stop these immoral idiots.

Three the amount of work taken into consideration from the array of terpenes you stated on your side is a wide variance of BP. Than you have others such as lemon haze which gets the dominant lemon smell from Limonene. This over laps CBD which requires further separation. Than finally linalool you would be growing something such as canna-Tsu. Because this terpene is not commonly found in dominant CBD strains.
Or you have a killa set up. At least let us see your separation funnel.

Four has been addressed the COA on cbd strain

Also inhalation* good try

It just looks funny ya know. But at least i give it to you for taking this pounding. Most companies ghost away in the wind. So maybe just maybeā€¦

3 Likes