WTS: KDT6 Steel Wiped Film Evaporator

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

KD6 typically produces 700 to 1200 g per hour THC Distillate on standard settings depending on feedstock purity.

3 Likes

Bump, have a safe and fruitful week.
Feel free to reach out with inquiries & contact info @ csebastiano@newlevelprocess.com

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Kd6s only worth 50k max. If you can even find a buyer

3 Likes

Bump

It’s worth more than 50k due to history. Its original owners are quite famous. It’s UL listed. It’s American made.
It’s first name was Kylie Jenner and was later named Eleanor {current era}. (Just a joke, not trying to start a tiff)

I appreciate your estimate but that’s why it’s or best offer. I don’t own this unit, I’ve just followed and maintained it through all of its owners, and I can tell you it’s been maintained well. Similar sized units are selling for far more (120k+) on other websites, including here. Scisol is selling a 4 inch pope for 60k and a 6 inch for 82k, so I don’t really think I’m really off on the value.

So to anyone reading, I love CTS, their customer service is A++ (Gabby is a queen), they will help you any time you need parts, and to sweeten the deal I’ll offer “free” consulting for the cost of room, board and travel to set up and teach the purchaser of the unit how to get up and running, regardless of the purchase price, as time permits.

Wanna shake my hand? Buy this unit today!

3 Likes

Free Bump

2 Likes

Bump, owners will part with unit for 60k

1 Like

Bump still available at 60,000, free consulting offer no longer available unfortunately. I will offer free phone assistance to purchaser though.

1 Like

Weekly bump, recently power tested and turned on. Available to be shown soon. 60k is a great deal for an American made UL listed wfe.

Looks like the residue/raffinate bath has died and is currently being repaired, I’ve been told parts are being ordered to have XD perform the repair.

Unit can come with a 7 page SOP if it helps the sale. Call me at 562-521-4057 or email csebastiano@newlevelprocess.com for questions or just to talk - were all friends here.

1 Like

Bump

Have a safe and productive week everyone! Performing a high yield seance ritual on your behalf.

Also check out my other thread if you need a negative 80 degrees Celsius cold vapor trap by sh scientific

2 Likes

Currently on hold

2 Likes

Still on hold but if someone wants to come in and make an offer with cash on demand I am sure we’d accept it. The current interested parties are looking for financing.

2 Likes

Bump no change in situation, wave some money around and you can probably swoop it first. No holding payment has been received and until then I regard it as available.

1 Like

Sale fell through (I guess, lines went cold). Still available.

1 Like

Take good old Elanore off of our hands.

So long as I’m free I’ll let you ask unlimited questions about it after purchasing.

2 Likes

Available?

2 Likes

Yessir

2 Likes

Hey bro!

I’m definitely interested. Would work through @Cannachem for QC and any necessary rebuild.

Has residue bath been repaired?

SOP still available upon purchase?

Could we get the “free” consulting for the KD6 at same time you’re at my facility for the E-4K Turbo Pro Max and Xtal Set install and training? :thinking:

Let’s talk tomorrow about holding fee? What time do you have available?

I’m on the phone with @Cannachem this evening and will discuss logistics.

:rofl: :mage: :mage:

-80’C cold trap still available? Link to thread?

2 Likes

I just messaged him, he got to me right after I fell asleep. I’d be happy to provide an SOP for you and training if time permits. Bath is cleaned but not repaired (I think), I believe it needs a new fluid pump. It’s located in LA and I can set up a viewing if needed.

Sold the trap last month sorry :frowning:

Feel free to give me a call about it whenever I’m currently in startup mode for the day.

2 Likes