WTS: KDT6 Steel Wiped Film Evaporator

I’ll call you in about an hour?

Do you recommend the additional upgrades? I assume I could order from Chemtech?
-Dry ice/liquid nitrogen insert for cold trap
-PLC system for data logging and minor automation

2 Likes

The PLC probably won’t be possible but don’t take my word for it. Nitrogen trap yes, discharge pumps yes (other non chem trch options available).

The PLC would replace the entire control box. I would guess a master electrician could figure out how to rewire it but it would be a fair bit of fabrication and rewiring.

3 Likes

I would leave it as is, these are pretty easy to run only have 4 motors to control anyways.

Would only take a day or 2 to train people to run it.

I am having helderpad get parts pricing over, and a retrofit kit for the 2 discharge gear pumps to get this more modernized.

Will get you any updates on our call today in the afternoon!

3 Likes

Still available

2 Likes

bump!

2 Likes

Any interest in leasing it…?

2 Likes

Price is set so low to free up capital. Thank you for the interest but no thanks.

2 Likes

Bump

Dm me for two bottles of lfree terpenes from gold coast terps. They’re about 1/5th full and originally 120 Oz. You pay shipping bb

Sunset sherb and space monkey

They tasted like smoking the green, wet bark off of a citrus tree. Not a fan and no use anymore anyway.

1 Like

Bump

Chillers and heaters available as well.

2 Likes

Bump

Enjoy your weekend!

2 Likes

Bump

Anyone in Okalahoma and Colorado still building out? Scaling up? I’ll be in that area selling chillers and heaters next month and it’d be really cool to meet some of yall in the region

3 Likes

Bump - I’m about to make a pet shelter style ad for this unit with sad music and slow zooms.

Jokes aside, buy my homies unit please.

3 Likes

25k usd?

1 Like

No thanks

1 Like

Bump

Anyone in Colorado for Denver Cannacon? Let’s get together I’ll be in Denver all week long!

2 Likes

Bump

Gainesville for LSU game next week, Vegas toward the end of the month, and Vegas again the month after.

Let’s link up and burn

3 Likes

Bump

Are new distillation builds and expansions dead?

1 Like

Pretty much :rofl:

3 Likes

$60k for ~1 LPH sure is hard to show ROI on.

3 Likes

Honestly that’s not an issue if your vertical and actually understand how to work COG’s and Capex to your benefit.

You better be running a >25lb/run ETOH centrifuge and be regenerating your ETOH in house as well to feed your wipers/short paths.

The market has just become industrialized like every other industry.

If you do not understand industrialized process engineering. This is not the industry for you.

The days of blasting trim to make distillate have gone.

Processes need to optimized to minimize Capex and lower your COG’s per SKU.

I have clients in a dozen states now all posting positive EBITA, even in a recession, after having me walk them through what has now become a very complex market to participate within, at least on the manufactured goods side.

3 Likes