WTS: 30" Cuban link

I loved our corvette till finally repairs was just to much and sadly she’s been resting next to my shop ever since :frowning:

1 Like

Isn’t that a Camaro?

I know people are swapping out Chevy engines all the time, so no saying what’s under the hood.

11 Likes

well this is embarrassing “facepalms” we do have one around somewhere just saw the C and thought it was the right one xD

3 Likes

ill take a picture next time I’m out at the farm but here’s 2 other project cars that we never got around to finishing if I remember correctly the rust bucket is an impala

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh that thing is a BEAUT. I wanna redo a classic Cadillac Eldorado so bad if I could even consider having the time to do that.

2 Likes

Is anyone into 90s turbo? My stealth spun a rod bearing years ago and has been sitting ever since. There is a guy on YouTube who has put two tesla motors in a stealth and dyno’d 1000 awd hp.

Old pic:

2 Likes

72 Drop top el dorado is my favorite… that or a 61 drop top impala :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Big fucking wide drop tops are just the BEST - so much room and so fucking comfortable

1 Like

I sold gold coins on ebay once and the 1.85 oz of ms 70 gold went for 600 because i made it no reserve. I wasnt about to lose money based on gold. I made an offer and he said no so i resold it for 1850 per oz, it was a one oz 1/2 oz 1/4 oz 1/10th set from australia with a kangaroo.

one of my fave strippers was so happy to buy a stealth like 22 years ago

I will never trust gm build quality. I used to be a gm fan and have had a 69 chevelle, multiple mid 70s grand prix, trans am and firebird, also a riviera. Its a good thing im a mechanic. LEXUS> no issues other than wear and tear.

1 Like

300 hp used to be a big deal. The stealth/3000gt twin turbo cars were built to be faster than the corvette of the same year, which from a modern perspective isn’t saying much. AWD rules, though, especially on shitty rural roads.

3 Likes

Yeah the older vr6 are cool cars.

4 Likes

is that a sho taurus? my buddy had one in hs and we would do stoner tours in it at lunch breakI used to have a built 455 pontiac. it prolly was only 400+ but it was also 400+ torque at 3000 rpm. I dont think youll resell that chain for what its worth. its just the way things are. Im gonna probably give away all my hps for free.

to old rusty- my past internet moniker was a455beater It was a standard pontiac block from mid 70s. I had 6x heads on it for pump gas with no porting but had a valve job and springs and roller rockers. Went through a few cams and settled on a mild grind cam with a lope still, sounded badass. turbo 400 built with a shift kit and multiple torque convertors but i settled on a mild one. Hooked to an expensive to me driveshaft. hooker headers, dual 2.5 pipes. all the regular shit like trw pistons and some speed pro rings, melling oil pump, msd ignition, a loud ass holley fuel pump and I used either a 750 double pumper but did settle on an edelbrock carb. 3.55 gears but the issue was traction. It was in a stock orange body firebird- rare as fuck, ive rarely/ never seen it. it was the same orange as a 69 but mine wa an 80 hugger orange stock. My buddy built the fastest gtr in the world, so I think ill stick to japan shit from now on and if I wanna go fast ill ask him how.

Bump a dump c8 is $90,500 and I’d like to see $16,000 out of the cuban

2 Likes

15500 on the gold takes it

1 Like

2 Likes

Bump
Here’s the COA for what its worth

Miami Cuban Link Chain.pdf (407.4 KB)

1 Like

Happy beginning of the work week if you had yesterday off.

How many people had yesterday off? Seemed like half of everyone had work still.

3 Likes