WTS: 30" Cuban link

Good Morning,

Looking to see if anyone on this site is shopping for a proper 14K 11 Oz gold chain (351 g).

I am not scrapping this, I am not hurting for money at all do not come to me with the spot price of gold multiplied by the weight.

Recently polished, appraised and COA for metal available. Dimensions are 30" long * 13mm thick.

I love this thing but it’s a little big for my small frame. I also know it’s a very niche item and it’s not going to be an easy sell. If you’re in the market for a cuban link and want to save a few thousand on retail hit me up.

Pictures incoming.

4 Likes

not trying to be rude but you might find better luck on facebook marketplace, craigslist or ebay. This is a cannabis forum, Also i think you need to send @Future a few grams of the necklace so you can get your slanger status. Cheers

10 Likes

I agree, I don’t think that’s a rude assessment

However I’m banned from FB, I don’t trust CL, and I haven’t sold enough high value items on ebay to list it there (you need history before you post stuff for $10k+ or something).

Cannabis people like gaudy stuff so I figured maybe I could find some of the legacy market people looking to dump some cash here. If it doesn’t pick up traction I’ll close the post. Other than baseball players and d boys who buys/wears this kind of stuff, ya know?

10 Likes

I get it. But what about those few grams to @Future to get that slanger status? :rofl:

7 Likes

You will probably never get the premium back for that chain. Deffinitly not online. I have a giant dookie rope in my safe deposit box that appreciated better than a sale.

1 Like

I snagged this when gold was $1300 an Oz so even if I scrap I’m making money but nobody really scraps these kinds of things. Someone will buy it, not at full price ofc, but I won’t be mad at the outcome no matter what with gold at $1800+

3 Likes

That’s sorta the problem with buying and selling gold right now.

There are a ton of other jewelers that made chains at that $1300 and below spot rate. They also buy a ton of “lost” gold off the street to melt. Last year while looking for a new chain and bracelet a lot of dealers were selling new chains at or slightly below the spot rate which told me they were in the gold at a super low rate.

Good luck selling that chain @NewLevelProcess. 30” is a big chain.

4 Likes

I see people selling similar items on ebay and other outlets for $18k+

They seem to sell too, but again I’m just putting my ear to the ground right now. I don’t expect to sell this very quickly at all.

Thanks lol let’s go blaze a blunt and go for a ride in the c8 this week before I sell that too.

@vortal post a pic of that rope if you want, I love jewelry and I like checking out other alternative styles. My fave link next to cuban is byzantine.

4 Likes

come on down… lets blaze. and dont try to post this on ebay without a real history of selling high priced items… you will likely get kicked off there too.

4 Likes

No vig on selling gold here :+1:t3::+1:t3:

18 Likes

I’ll trade you diamonds for gold.

Jacob & Co. 35.54carats VS quality 5-time zone

Have paperwork from Sharif’s in Sacramento with appraisal over $68k. I just can’t ever wear it in public without a body guard.

This is Tracy McGrady’s watch he bought and wore during his time with the Rockets. Had it on commission at Paul Walls shop TV Jewerly. I’m sure the current appraisal is worth more than $68k.

12 Likes

Doesn’t that Jacob have batteries that operate the separate time zones. This is like 90s rapper wear. I love the newer Jacob watches but this is pre prison Jacob.

I think your gonna be lucky to get 10k for that watch. Good luck.

4 Likes

I’ve had a man lately offer $20k mostly for the diamonds.

2 Likes

seems like a lotta labor for 36cts at 550 a carat on small pointers… id imagine you can just buy the stones new at about 500 a ct with smaller stones like that…

id sell it to him all day at that price…

3 Likes

I am. Or traded it in with cash towards a Rolex Presi

id wait on the rolex… they are coming down by the day… im still trying to buy a day date 40 in champagne dial… when they are 33k or so… ill pull the trigger. just picked up a black on black gmt master 2 a few months back…

5 Likes

Hmm, maybe this is the right place to list my Porsche :thinking:

10 Likes

I want the white gold over silver or blue…

Or the yellow gold over green.

2 Likes

ive always loved the tony soprano look…

something about an all gold pressy… ill probably buy a black on black stainless daytona when they get in the mid 20s too again… im always hunting down good deals on rolexes…

4 Likes

I would trade for the diamonds, just have no need for the watch

2 Likes