WTS: 30" Cuban link

I’m gonna see what my main customer does at the end of the year. He said he’s gonna buy me a car or a Rolex for good business this year. We’ll see…

4 Likes

whats weird is i own all these watches… and i still only wear an apple watch every day… people getting jacked for high end watches only have me wearing my pieces to nice dinners and shit… its bad out there… dont get caught lackin

12 Likes

Lol. Same here. I have Breitling on down, and still wearing my apple haha. But when I hit that Fogo de Chao or whatnot, we clean up real nice lol

3 Likes

Name your price. Gold is undervalued IMO

6 Likes

Good luck with the sale @NewLevelProcess gold is always in demand. And Cuban links are an art to make.

7 Likes

especially down here in miami… i wasnt into cuban links till i watched this video now i want one… Just not the size @NewLevelProcess is selling…

7 Likes

Someone tried selling their car on here. … A few cars were being sold on here I think there was a van thread.

It’s not uncommon to sell or want to buy products that don’t have to do with cannabis on this forum, we just keep it to a minimal.

:octopus:

3 Likes

Bump free terpenes to whoever asks nicely

8 Likes

I would take those :slight_smile:

The terpenes?

shit i just had to barter for a haircut…yall make too much money.

9 Likes

appreciate letting me drive the new c8 yesterday… Hes like drive the new whip…shit has like 130 miles on it! LOL

always good blazing with @NewLevelProcess… appreciate ya bro!

8 Likes

Slept good yesterday lol

Too bad it’s still in break in mode. Maybe I’ll keep it long enough where it let’s you launch (500+ miles). Markets dropping on them already and my goofy investment is looking like a free rental now.

Thanks for hosting me man always awesome to visit.

4 Likes

Lets see this sexy C8

I saw one of the new corvettes at the beach a few nights ago and was impressed with how sleek they look

5 Likes

Always thought corvettes were ugly, this thing is beautiful. Prices were stupid high until they dropped the z06 like three weeks ago,

19 Likes

Ohhhhh Billllyyyy

1 Like

not sure how I feel about the “front trunk” but man that’s a beauty

the front trunk is perfect for the rig and rosin

8 Likes

with that much space you could have a small extractor/rosin press just rolling around xD not sure if its already made but a car mounted rig stand with dc e-nail would be pretty sweet

The fronk easily fit a 16x16x10 box. You can probably get 2 carry on suitcase in it. At least 1

2 Likes