Wtf is this blue shiney shit

We have our fair share of haters for sure. And as much as most people hate Emmett I hope you guys know I have nothing but good intentions and have done nothing but strive to improve our quality of product through improved processes, almost all of which I learned from future 4200. I definitely appreciate you reaching out to not only unbiased observers but other professionals for their input. Tbh if it is something caused by me I wanna know! But Adam claiming I’m “poisoning people” is a crock of shit… I process the inputs I’m given to the best of my ability and am always trying to learn more. I’m humble enough to admit I don’t know everything but help those around me when I have valuable input. At the end of the day, I wanna know the truth as well… I can say that we currently are not working with that specific cultivator so if it was something they put on the flower someone else (cannamo I think) is processing them now. As for Adam plays whatever side of the fence benefits him in that moment. He shakes hands with me then talks shit…

5 Likes

You remember the the product he is taling about, do you have access yo the test results. And you know who start material came from. Dm me the info pls

1 Like

I’ll see what I can find. Which should be everything.

1 Like

Mmm i could see that

I’ve seen a hint of blue on a friend’s titanium enail. Thw carbon buildup from smoking garbage concentrates can show a hint of blue when you look at it in the right light. But never seen residue that blue before.

2 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Sounds about right

2 Likes

They DONT TEST FOR ANY PESTIS OR METALS!? DA FUCK DO THEY EVEN TEST FOR THEN?

“Yup it’s got that good good THC give em the green light boys now let’s bang out some more puffs from the meth pipe and move on to the next sample”
testing labs somewhere in number fuck alaska

10 Likes

How much you pay is how your test results turn out in alaska. Saw einstein labs with some 110% thca.

4 Likes

That’s that extra extra potent. I love seeing them 107-110% tests and know those are the special ones.

5 Likes

Added thca residuals. 2021. :ok_hand::fist_right:
Here with sprinkle our thca with thca :facepunch::sweat_drops:

1 Like

I was telling cyclopath the other day I got a 114% like 99.5% total cannabinoids with 14% terps. LMFAO! Its actually really frustrating when the results are too high. It looks cool to get 90s but then the uneducated consumer typically expects that every time thereafter.

@Siosis Its really sad man. I’m pretty sure the pro cannabis board members advocated for testing for pesticides but because they were pro cannabis the other members voted against it because their only goal was to shoot down the cannabis activists. Thats’s what I heard at least… Heavy metals are supposed to be offered by a lab here soon according to their lab director… but thats also the same lab with 100+%s.

5 Likes

4 Likes

^^^+1 Can Confirm!!!^^^

2 Likes

Looks like petrified Chinese food