Wtf is this blue shiney shit

I swear I remember that picture being posted last year, and about the same thing happening. Nothing ever came from it, and the picture disappeared.

2 Likes

Don’t the @TheMadDabber work for good tirations. Why not just ask the source???

4 Likes

Said me, never. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes he does, but i doubt he would know

1 Like

Looks like it might be the remains of an insanely red hot high temp dab . I have seen people who still in 2020 do red hot dabs that burn dry instantly and leave a burnt charred residue normally not that bad though .

2 Likes

Someone mentioned carbon and heavy metals

That banger looks pretty beat up . You can see the white oxidized residue where they have heated that thing way too hot to clean it or just in general . I would bet they are just hating on that company and heated up leftover residual oil trying to burn it off and it turned to a chunk of carbon lol

4 Likes

I originally read this as “burnt chad residue”

Lol

12 Likes

Why would the carbon be blue. At the time he enjoyed hot dabs, not sure anymore. But he is a seasoned dabber

2 Likes

Nail polish

3 Likes

that was my first thought

1 Like

Lol I had a feeling this was coming! This was blasted before I brought CRC online. So no powders. We distill every drop of solvent. I don’t however grow the weed. It all was passed in metrc. Alaska doesn’t test for pesties, heavy metals so who knows…
Also were opening an enormous retail with on-site consumption and an on-site grow. The dude who posted this is a rival dispensary owner… so likely just him making shit up, but I’m also not gonna deny the possibility it could have been the fault of the inputs.

I can say the cultivators have some of the highest returns in sugar leaf I have seen. (Not that potency correlates to cleanliness). I literally built the sops around this site. I always advocate for saftey and clean practices. I know the rec market isn’t perfect and Alaska has the furthest to go but I believe a catalyst for change works best from within.

Any chance it’s azulene? Sonic gardens is right when he said if it is real I have no clue what it is or where it came from.

11 Likes

Yeah owns interest in a competing dispensary and ours just opened lol

4 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, but wouldn’t there be some hint of color in the shatter? A purple, or blue hue? Something? Maybe I’m off base thinking that?

1 Like

Edit I think thats the batch he claims it came from

4 Likes

Key words in these accusations.

Especially a year later lol.

Reaching imo…

3 Likes

Looks nicer there than it does in the smaller pic! I wasn’t casting stones, I was more curious if (or how) the azulene would represent itself if it was actually in the shatter at any concentration? I’m with you in the whole thing (I’m in AK, and a part of ACR)! You just want to make hash, and I feel you there!

3 Likes

Then you already understand… didn’t realize there are so many of us here lol. I think @Ginjalol is here too. Yep. I gotta stay away from there its way too negative and cut throat. I literally only wanna make hash and improve systems and sops. Stack cash and put food on my famly’s table.

Edit. Also didn’t think you were casting stones at all! Just happened to be one of the better looking batches in our pre dewax crc days. Tasted a lil peppery for Purple skunk mass tho imo. I’ve grown that one and hobby extracted it a few times

5 Likes

That’s what my opinion is. This looks like overtorched booboo residue.

2 Likes