Wtf is this blue shiney shit

They claim its leftover residuals from shatter. I think its blue fingernail polish

3 Likes

They say it came from this product

I don’t believe it until I see it happen on video!

7 Likes

Off topic, but it was packaged on 4/27/2019 and they are just smoking it now? Anyone know what a reasonable shelf life would be? I would think it would be something less than 15 months…

2 Likes

Aniline dye maybe. When i built guitars, id use dyes to correct chips and cracks on instruments i fixed. Sometimes a dye would be one color before mixing with certain solvents or cyano… then once mixed the color would change completely… with lacquer, yellow was yellow… with cyano it was blue… my best guess is a “pine resin” with aniline in it.

9 Likes

Thank you . The guy is claiming this was from a rec companys product. I dont care much for the company but i cant see them pulling any shsdy shit like that.

1 Like

i noticed that also. Lots of weird shit about this post. Sad thing is i know the person making the post and thought i could trust him

1 Like

9:39 that’s the witching hour where soft goes hard for the clientele change :sweat_smile:

I’d alert as far up in that chain of command as you can (you know the dude? Bummer.)

I didn’t expect it to be that blue.

It looks like a rainbow of oil in a mud puddle, but just blue.

1 Like

I’d like to see a video of it melting.
What’s the website on the bottom of the packaging? Where’s the thc%?

Alaska. I’m trying to dissect this for you for flags. Was the banger clean before this? Or did you have any black carbon build up already?

3 Likes

Itd be interesting to watch the blue form :point_up:

1 Like

This whole ordeal just seems odd. Plus the bangers already chazzed to hell and back. Looks like nail polish or some kind of plastic melted. An like @moveweight said let’s see the melt shot of this dab :point_up_2:

2 Likes

9 Likes

All i have is the info i posted. I been at this for awhile and nvr seen anything like that and a made some boof when i first started.

1 Like

Maybe you got a whole tank of that mystery oil from solvent that may or may not exist all in one gram

2 Likes

I asked them for a melt vid. But i doubt they will provide it. This wasnt my work it was from a rec company up here. I dont really like the company but i do want to know if this is a legit thing

Honestly I see tons of these posts where it’s some dude trying to stir up hate for a local dispensary brand. Always some crazy accusation coming from the guy posting pics of slabs saying “tap in :electric_plug: :fire: “

6 Likes

I agree if this is coming from a legit rec dispensary it needs to be found out. But it sounds like someone’s trying to stir up shit for the company/dispo. Or trying to get free product imho.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of that too over the years. Dudes who don’t normally shop at dispensaries grab a gram of rosin come back the next day with only 0.2g left asking for a new one and start making up some crazy story that’d obviously be impossible to verify in-store. Stuff like how it produced green flames, didn’t burn, exploded all over the room when it touched the banger, made his girlfriend leave him, turned into black tar on his teeth, or “tasted like pesticides“ is my personal favorite. All sorts of whacky stuff.

Thing is, if any of that were true, I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t be back the next day asking for a free restock. I would never consume anything from there again. When guys are used to high quality black market concentrates for cheap it sets the bar unreasonably high when they go to retail dispensaries who are charging $65 a gram pre tax. So I think that’s where a lot of this story-telling comes from. Not saying it doesn’t happen some places but I think it largely comes down to just wanting to get free product and “customer is always right” mentality.

6 Likes

Its not about free product. Think he is bashing the company. But idk if what happened is even possible. Just cause i have nvr seen some shit like that doesnt mean it cant happen. Tgats what this post is about to find the truth

1 Like

I’d love to find out the truth from this story also. Does this guy have money in another local lab or anything like this?

2 Likes