WTB cheapest source for CCELLS?

I don’t remember some DHgate China co some turn out good some
Are str8 ass . I couldn’t find any real ones the internet flooded with fakes

Hamilton Devices. They are not listed as a reseller, but I verified directly with ccell.

They always take care of me. Kush supply has fucked up 3 of my orders at least and they are honestly too lax for me to work with. When they screw up, you have to jump through hoops to prove they screwed up.

I think Francisco is the manager at Hamilton. Super cool guy. Just ask for him if you have an issue.

1 Like

Holy fuck monkeys! The prices are high, but I guess you are buying brand name C-Cells

1 Like

Any update on latest source for ccells? Have all distributors been affected by the tarrifs? Hamilton devices has gone up too much… I’m sitting on a bunch of knock offs I’m ready to thow out… i suppose you Always get what you pay for in life. Any other cartridges that are on par with bigger intake holes?

1 Like

Pretty sure Hamilton is still the cheapest for orders under 200. The full ceramics by @Ascent seem to be a big hit.

All 4 or 5 CCell distributors are pretty much the same.

prices are controlled …

that being said I have a box of ccell right now if anyone is interested. I paid $2300 for 1000. Will let them for for 1900.

They are still new in the box. just switched style

Plastic with flat plastic tip. Can also show the invoice to prove they are authentic.

Hello guys, if you have any questions or need any help with CCELL information or pricing I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

2 Likes

Hey, I need to place an order, how do I go about requesting the low-lead carts?? Thanks

Since you’re here, anyway you can clear up the lead and no-lead cart claim? As well as the wet/dry wick thing?

Does the manufacturer really pre-wet the ceramic? If so, is there an option to purchase dry carts?

Thanks in advance! I’m sure a lot of us on the forum are thankful to have you around. Many of us have done business with you since the Apex days.

1 Like

Hi Antrim,

These are two very good questions, I will try to be short with my answers but give you all the pertinent information.

When cartridges were first being developed and made, manufacturers were using lower quality cotton and they would us PG (Propylene Glycol) to wet the wick. They have since stopped doing this because oil manufacturers and smokers alike did not like the PG taste you would get your first hit off of the cart. Most cart manufacturers do not utilize this “wetting” of the wick

I can only speak for CCELL cartridges, not all cartridges, the only cotton that is used is around a little slice around the inside of the boreholes. The reason this is still used is to utilize the cotton capillary action and absorb the oil and evenly distribute the oil around the ceramic heating element. This allows for consistent puff performance and oil use.

As far as I know, there are no completely lead-free carts, the reason is the center post is made of brass alloy then plated with Nickel (this gives it the silver finish). Brass alloy is made by melting brass and lead and then combining them to make the final product more malleable. There are different levels of quality that the alloy comes in and you guessed it the less lead that is contained in the brass alloy the more expensive the raw materials are.

The reason CCELL is more expensive than the other brands is the quality of materials that are utilized and the manufacturing processes that are being utilized, not to mention the 250+ quality control employees that are employed.

With all this being said, please do your own test and your own labs and really pay attention to what you are putting your oil inside. Do not work hard to find good materials and distill a great oil just to put it into subpar cartridges or worse a cart that contains massive amounts of heavy metals and could affect yourself or your customers.

1 Like

You are now aware of full ceramic cartridges. These have no lead as they are not a copper alloy. Smoore could honestly do better bro. They are a big company tbh. The reason major manufacturers use brass is cause we let u

Hello QMA,

Yes I have heard about all ceramic carts but my customers that have done testing on them have found massive amounts of lead contained within these carts. I do not know the exact reasoning why but that is why in my pervious post I suggested everyone do their due diligence on any cart they’re going to purchase.

1 Like

May I ask which suppliers? Where was the lead located? Do they have an image of the cartridge they utilized?

I am not here to slander anyone or any product, I am sorry I am not going to give you that information. I am here to help and answer any question people may have on items I am familiar with and learn about things that I do not know.

1 Like

Its not slander. Don’t you care about heavy metals being in carts?! This is an information sharing network, good sir, you aren’t being baited. If this information you brought forward is valid, why wouldn’t you want to share it and help your fellow humans?

2 Likes

Help me by answering my question then. Which ceramic cart is the one with high levels of lead? Thanks

2 Likes

Everyone in this forum knows there are hundreds of factories making thousands of different cartridges all with different materials, to be safe test them all before you commit.

So are you just here to sell your products then?

I have already stated why I am here, I have also stated to test any cart you’re planning on using. In no way have I said use X over Y or don’t test X, I am suggesting testing everything and making your own decisions.

3 Likes