WTB cheapest source for CCELLS?

I have some knock off .5ml ccells and a few 1.0ml i could get rid of for a decent price. Dm me if u need some

Did you ever tell us who you’re ordering from

Honestly it changes as often as i need to keep quality in stock. You have to keep them on their toes. I keep ccells in stock and a couple other kinds. If you need some DM me.

2 Likes

Hamilton Devices has TH210 CCells for $2.76 if purchased in a quantity over 100. They are also have a 20% sale right now.

1 Like

Canna Brand Solutions also has low prices on small orders. Best to call direct for current pricing. Usually cheaper than Hamilton. But they also get wiped out fairly regularly.

1 Like

that coupon code sucks lol the order has to be under 150 dollar total for it to work

Thats super expensive. look into 3 win corp. 1.90(ish) including mouth piece.

2 Likes

Glass screw or plastic press fit?

press fit

Hamilton is 2.00 for plastic press fit

so these are cheaper forsure. took a lot of negotiation to get them to that price though.

1 Like

what is “BVV” keep seeing people referencing and there isn’t chart for jargon lol

thank you

3 Likes

Where that spoon at @anon56994712. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

If you’re looking for 10k or more (whether for a single individual or a group) I can get you a price of $1.80 on 1mL and $1.75 on 0.5mL.

These are the iKrusher versions, the JC105, but they have been recently upgraded to have the exact same ceramic formulation that CCELL is using. Threaded tops. All testing done here in the USA so they actually pass heavy metal testing unlike a lot of the mediocre stuff out there.

If anyone is interested, even on lower amounts, let me know

2 Likes

Chinese press tops are the worst ones I ever got I also got some as drip tip from bvv but they’re oil holes are so small I don’t use them . The press tips are so prone to leaking I found a screw top version that comes in gold or silver an Didn’t have vent holes in the coil tube :face_with_raised_eyebrow: like why are they even there pressies from China are horrible I only buy screw top now no leaks anymore not to mention the press tips had like a 40% fail rate no joke probably even more they either leaked or broke when pressed together. I did find a amigo clone factory who would do special order CCell clones they were the ones with 6 oil holes on bottom they said they would do in gold color with 2.0 holes for 5k moq but I never followed up I only buy 100 or so at time

Damn bro you coulda just asked me for help.

Who is that to qma?

You. Which companies did you go to for ccells?

I always used KushSupplyCo.com, but my most recent order was cheaper at Hamilton by a slight margin due to our countries tariff on Chinese imports. Before the tariffs KSC crushed the prices of any other supplier that would sell boxes of 1000. Not to sure how they stacked up to other suppliers on larger quantities though.